Chapter I

7th Wednesday
3rd Person P.O.V

Ryan woke up to her phone ringing. She lazily looked at the caller I.D and saw it was her cousin Grace.

"Hello?" Ryan said sleepily

"Two more days!" Grace yelled. Ryan knew she was talking about Christmas break.

"Yayyy." She said sarcastically. She was happy about seeing her family she was just tired at the moment.

"Wake yo ass up. I'm excited to finally see your girlfriend. She is gonna be there right? Or is she too busy?" Grace teased throwing shade at the end.

"I'll have to ask her if she can join she prolly can't though." Ryan lied.

"You know I'm starting to think this girl isn't real."

"What she's totally real. I can't help it that we're both busy people Grace."

"Right. Anyway you got a whole month off for Christmas. I'm sure she isn't gonna be busy the whole time."

"No and just to prove you jackasses wrong I'll bring her home Friday."

"Really?" Grace asked surprised and Ryan cringed.

"Yep."

"Then I'll see you Friday. Love ya cuz." She said and hung up. Ryan groaned and threw her self back down from her upright position.

To clear everything up Ryan has been lying to her family about having a girlfriend. Why? Well during the summer she had a Romeo and Juliet type of situation with a girl. Her family constantly told her that it was a bad idea and that she would regret it and boy did she.

Said girl ended up cheating on her and left her heartbroken. Ryan didn't show it tho she laughed it off and her cousins believed that she was fine so they told her a couple I told you so's and laughed about it with her.

When she went back to college she ran into her ex's best friend and she told her all about how she was seeing someone else hoping it would get back to her. Word also got back to her family and they gave her props for moving on so fast and not dwelling over the past.

She agreed wit the lie not wanting to seem desperate for lying and has been keeping this lie going for 4 months. Admittedly she should have ended this shit way back.

"Fuck! how am I gonna get a girlfriend in two days?" Ryan said annoyed with herself.

She got up and went out to her kitchen finding some food and brainstorming girls she could ask. She needed someone who she knew wouldn't think of this as anything. Since she slept with like half the girls on campus this was gonna be hard. Fuck she wished she never named a gender this would be much easier.

She was looking through her phone on insta and saw something that reminded her of a certain someone. She spent the rest of the morning and a lil bit of the afternoon doing schoolwork. She only had 2 classes which she watched the videos of. She headed to the locker rooms where the cheerleaders were after.

She saw the girl she wanted to talk to about to enter the locker room for practice.

"Geneva." Ryan called out and the girl looked back confused to see her.

"Ryan? Wassup?" She looked back at her teammates and watched as they gave Ryan flirty looks before going in.

"Umm I need like a huge favor."

"I'm about to go in pra-" She hesitated but Ryan interrupted.

"I know practice. Can you just meet me at my apartment. I'll text you the address."

"Uhh sure."

Ryan thanked her and made her way back to her house. Geneva wouldn't be done wit practice until around 9-9:30 so she waited while watching tv. At 9:45 Ryan got a knock on her door interrupting her thoughts. She opened the door to a slightly sweaty Geneva in sweatpants and a tank top.

'She is so damn fine.' Ryan thought. Geneva lifted her eyebrow and cleared her throat.

"Sorry come in." Ryan opens up the door more and Geneva came in timidly.

"So wassup?" she asked facing Ryan.

"Umm ok so don't flat out say no cause I really need your help ok?"

"...sure."

"Well it's Christmas break and I'm going home soon sept for I kinda told my family that I was bringing home my girlfriend. Problem is I don't have one so I'm asking you if you can please be my fake girlfriend till break is over?" Ryan explained.

"Y-You want me to what?" Geneva asked confused and shocked.

"Be my fake girlfriend?" Ryan said all of a sudden shy. She knew this was asking a lot but she didn't want to be humiliated.

"Why me?"

"Because I know you. I could ask any other girl but I want someone I would be comfortable around." Ryan explained. She and Geneva went to high-school together and she would be most comfortable about sharing her family life wit her.

"Huh."

"Please I'll drive us there and you don't even have to stay the whole time. Just a couple days and then you can go back to your family." She said and watched Geneva face drop a lil. Geneva seemed to be in thought and Ryan prayed she said yes.

"Please, please, please, Geneva. I'm begging you and you know I don't do dat."

"Ok. Ok fine. Stop your whining." Geneva said and Ryan let out a small laugh.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." She repeated over and over again hugging Geneva who tensed.

"Yea. Get off." Geneva said and back up. "I'll be back tomorrow around the same time."

"Yea ok."

Geneva left and Ryan threw herself into the couch and sighed happily. Geneva was fine and Ryan knew her which made this better.

-----------------------
New project

Slow Updates‼️....like really slow cause these first couple of chapters is just a preview of the story

I swear I just keep making random ass shit😭

Anyways P.S.A...

THIS IS IN NO WAY CORRELATED TO LOVE & LOYALTY.

it's the same Ryan and Grace but this is like a whole different reality so...yea