Chapter XII

26th Monday
3rd Person P.O.V

"Ok, you sure you have everything?" Ryan asked Geneva.

"Yes Ryan. I have everything stop asking." Geneva was getting irritated. She appreciated the girls worry but shit she was only going to be gone for a week.

"Sorry. Just making sure you gon be okay."

"I'll be fine. Imma grown ass woman stop worrying. You should get to Jason and them gate so yall ain't looking for each other."

Ryan's friends were coming to Atlanta to visit while Geneva went home to visit her friends and family.

"You right. I'll see you when you get back."

"Bye Ryan. Thank you again for buying my ticket by the way."

"It's no problem. Bye." Ryan had walked away going to her friend's gate.

She had to wait about 25 mins before the plane landed and then another 10 for them to actually let people off.

She spotted the tall french twins and football player coming out the plane and made her way towards them.

"Aye." She said, catching they attention.

"Ryann." Gabriela said, coming to hug her.
Behind her was her twin brother and Jason.

Their friend group was a fun one that consisted of Ryan, Mason, Sean, Jason, Gabriella and Gabriel. The twins were from France but moved to America young. Jason was originally from NC while the last three were from Georgia.

Ryan, Sean, and Mason met each other young and grew up together. Their parents all happened to get job offers in North Carolina which resulted in them meeting Jason and the twins their freshman year.

Ryan's mom and Sean's dad were doctors at the same hospital. Mason's dad was a lawyer while Jason's parents owned a very successful tech company. The twins parents were famous fashion designers so you can imagine how they got the nickname 'Rich kids'.

"Wassup wit yall."

"Tired as hell. Can we go?" Jason said. Ryan nodded and they made their way out to her car.

"Where Mason?" Gabriel asked.

"Your boyfriend at my house along with Sean." Ryan answered and Gabriel smacked his lips.

"Not my boyfriend."

"You want it to be." His sister said, making the car laugh.

"Whatever."

When they got to Ryan house they walked in and were immediately greeted by the welcoming family.

"It's been so long since we seen all yall together." Sharon said.

"It's gonna be a formal event at the country club tonight. We're gonna make an appearance okay?" Earnest told everyone to which they agreed.

So while that was all going on Geneva had just landed back in NC.

"Where yall at?" Geneva said to her friends over the phone.