Birthday 18+

Lilly's pov
~~~~~

I woke up after a very stressful day, wedding shopping. But luckily I found the perfect dress after going to 4 shops and shopping for 5 hours.

Here's the things she's wearing.

(The dress)

(Garter belt)

(Garter belt)

But now that the dress shopping is over and it's my birthday hopefully it will not be so stressful.

I get out of bed and see a note on my bedside table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday doll,

Hope you like the gifts I got you.
(P.s wear them tonight.)

-love, daddy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love, daddy? That's weird. I look around the the room for a presents.

I looked like everywhere and I'm starting to give up. So I go to the closet to find some clothes but instead I found 3 Chanel bags, 2 Gucci bags, 2 bags from Victoria secret and 4 bags from coach.

Omg. He spent so much money probably. I opened all of them and I got purses, perfume and makeup. But I'm assuming Ace wants me to wear the Victoria secret.

Because it's lingerie and the other bag is black laced bra and undies. I'll wear the lingerie tonight.

I find a dress then head to the bathroom to shower.

I get into the lingerie and dress then I called ace and also started my hair.

L- hey, where are you?

A-I'm over at the penthouse. Why?

L- when are you coming home?

A- in about 30 minutes to get ready for your party.

L- ok. See you soon, love ya!

Then I completely hung up before he could say anything else.

I want him so bad. Just hearing his voice makes me wet.