Broken like a window

Lilly pov
**************
I heard a knock on my door, it's Cora. She's my maid, she's super sweet. "Come in." I answered.
"Lilly, your dad would like to see you." She told me with a big smile, Cora always was happy.
I shook my head yes and got out of bed when she was leaving.

When I got to his office my heart started beating. He probably found a reason to hit me. I knock on the door and hear his voice say come in. I walked in and he didn't even look up from his computer. "Get into something nice than I'll tell you the news." He insisted.

I waited to get out of the room until I rolled my eyes. I walked up and saw a dress on the bed and my mom on the other side she had tears in her eyes. "What's wrong mom" I asked. I could tell she wasn't trying to cry. "Y-you're going to be in arrange marriage.." she stammered.

I looked over to the dress. "Did dad mean I have to wear this to meet this person?" I questioned. She shook her head and left. Who I'm a getting married too?

 Who I'm a getting married too?

(This is the dress)

I got on the dress then finished the look with jewelry and makeup. Then I heard my dad call up that's it's time to go.

I walked out of my room and went down stairs and saw my sister in a short pink dress that stopped a little above her knees. She rolls her eyes at me. I look over to my two brothers that on their phones.

I had to go in a separate limo with my bodyguards. Luckily under all the fabric there was a tight pocket for my phone. I was on my phone until we arrived.

I got out and went to the entrance. We had to go to this big party which is where I meet him. I had body guards following me around everywhere.

I sat down at this couch area next to a big stair case. I was starting to talk to my bodyguard kadin. Until everyone paused and looked over to the double door.(the entrance)

Then light came over the dark room.  I looked over and saw the strongest mafia walk in. I also saw my dad jogging over to Him. They started talking. Until my dads eyes started searching the room. Meaning that's probably my future husband.

I hurried and went to get mixed in with the crowd but I was to late. Ace which is the owner of the strongest mafia saw me.  He pushed my dad out of his way and made his way to me. I felt like I was going to pass out.

I then felt hands on my waist.  I tried to push them off but they were strong and I just knew it had to be ace's.

He started bringing over to my dad. Who gave me a death stare. The first person I saw out of the corner of my eye was my sister. She was jealous.

She was always jealous and always got to yell, slap and get better stuff than me. Which wasn't fair at all. But she was always very jealous of me for one thing. My tiktok followers, I really liked dancing and my followers liked my dancing skills so I tend to get a lot of followers. I'm actually at 567k right now.

I was snapped out my thinking by being gently shooked. I looked up to ace and my dad.
"Puoi batterla. Se necessario." My dad smirked at ace but ace gave him a disgusted face.

(Puoi batterla. Se necessario ,means You can beat her. If needed)

I was being pulled out the door to a limo. I climbed in and seat in the very back. So I wasn't sitting anywhere near ace. My bodyguards didn't leave with me they just stayed so it was just me, ace and his body guards.

The whole ride was quiet and he was on his phone. I turned to the body guard next to me and looked at him. "Hi, I'm Lilly." Shared to him.

All he did was turn to me and smiled. "My guards aren't aloud to speak." He stated. I was about to speak back but then I saw out of the corner of my eye. The most fanciest house ever! It was beautiful.

(This is the house again!)

The car than stopped and all the Guards got out.
After the guards were out then ace got out leaving me last.

I got out and hurried behind ace. I had to follow him cause u didn't know anything about this place. I walked him behind ace and was greeted my aces mom. I believe her name was Bella.

I only know most of this stuff because they're in the news a lot and also all over social media.
Me and Bella talked for a little bit and I found out I was right her name is Bella.

I was then pulled out of  the conversation by ace. He wanted to give me a tour before dinner. He showed me where I could find his office,room, any bathrooms, gaming room, Library, sport room, swimming pool, kitchen + dining room then lastly my room.

(Lilly's new room)

(Lilly's new room)

***********

How do y'all feel about the first chapter?

I hope y'all like it so far<33