Mad? Lol

So this chapter has a little bit of sexual stuff but not like a lot, like they're actually fucking so I'm not putting 18+ on this.

  Lilly
<><><><>

Hailey has been over at the house for maybe about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I just got done with telling her all the story's with ace and she came up with the idea to put on a sexy outfit and post it to a story with only him.

Which I honestly thought was a great idea.

I go into my closet and find the most exposing dress to put on.

( this is the dress)

I have Hailey take a picture of me slightly bending over so the dress rolls up a little more.

We put the text 'going to get WASTED🥵'  then I hit post. Ace has me on every social media. So I just had made a private story with only him in there.

It doesn't take long for Ace to call me. So I quickly find a new fit that's hot but comfy.

With is a baby t with gray sweats that makes my ass look big. I answer and put the phone to the ceiling.

"Me and Hailey are trying to make a tiktok." I said smiling which he couldn't see.

But it was true me and Hailey are going make a tiktok to a song by chase Atlantic.

So I'm still making Ace jealous. So my dance is to drop down then while getting up putting my butt out. Then once I'm fully up me and Hailey shake our asses like the bad bitches we are.

I hang up on ace and find a song. We do the tiktok and its perfect. We switched a couple things up but it was still good.

It's posted and now we're in the waiting stage. Which easily gets boring so we find a swim suit.

I get the hottest one and Hailey has a pretty cute one to.

(Pic of Lilly's)

(Pic of Lilly's)

Also I'll let y'all pick haileys cause I can tell u have good taste from your outfit.💋
——::——::——::——::——::——::——::——::——::-

I get a face time calm again from ace at the perfect timing.

I'm in the bathroom so I answer and put my phone down acting like I was going my hair.

Showing him my curves in the bathing suit. I start hearing grunts from he's side so I look at him. His cameras off.

"Ace, turn on your camera!" I demand but I instantly regret once he turns on his camera I see his dick. With pre-cum on his tip.

He's now showing me how he gives himself a hand job.

He's moaning my name. Which makes it a little weird. I hear Hailey coming near the door so I quickly hang up.

She comes in and she looks good as hell in the swim suit.

We walk down to the pool and we get in.  As we're in the pool I tell what happened in the bath room.

It's crazy. I wanna say I need to bleach my eyes but I would be lying if I did.

A couple days later
———————————::

Hailey went home yesterday and it's been so boring. I have nothing to do. But I do have one single thought running through my head.

Which was the phone sex I had with ace the other day. Seeing his Dick on the phone just makes me wanna suck it.

Is that bad? I don't but I know I would never actually tell him that or suck it without him making me.

Okay, ok. The second part was a lie. I would definitely suck it.

But speaking of sex and touching your self I found my vibrator so imma put it to good use.

Two weeks later
::——::——::——::

The last two weeks I've been touching myself, sleeping, watching tv and eating then repeating it.

But I found out ace is coming home today so I'm pretty happy.

I woke up early to so I could clean and just in case he got home early.

I hope once he gets home he fucks me. I miss having him inside me and his lips being all over me.

2 hours later
—::—::—::—::

I finished cleaning the house. It wasn't that dirty so it didn't take that long to clean up luckily. I went up to my room to shower to smell good for him.

After the shower it only took 30 minutes for me to hear the elevator ding, meaning he's home.

I run down the stairs and jump into his arms.

He carry's me upstairs, to our bedroom.

"You wanna know my favorite part about being gone?" He asked. I was confused but still shook my  head yes.

He started taking off my shirt. "I got free shows of you touching yourself and when you changed into that dress. You stripped straight in front of my camera." He said letting his hands roam my body until they met my pants.

Which were pulled off me. "So now I'll finally be able feel your pussy clench around me and your mouth on my dick cause I know you want it."

I was now naked for him and he started undressing.

But now again, that felt like the best sex ever. But I think it's because I haven't taken him in awhile.
    ——::——::——::——::——::——::——::——::
The end of the chapter yalll!

Am so tired again.. I just wrote three chapters😩😩

I need do that more.

But how do y'all feel about Ace putting a camera in their room. And I wonder if he put anymore in the house🤫😏