Healing

Healing

Aces pov
*******
I been texting, calling Lilly until I could take it I texted Hailey. Her best friend.

About another hour later Lilly answer but she wouldn't come out side. She put up this huge fight just to not come outside.

So I went into the office and had them call down Lilly. Telling them I was her brother and we had to go for family reasons.

About 10 minutes I saw Hailey being pulled back by I'm guessing Lilly out of the corner of my eye.

I smile to the office ladies before getting up and going
to get Lilly. I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the exit until I heard.

A guy say. "See you tomorrow ." I turn around and see Hailey shaking her head no to the guy. Making me smirk.

God this is the first day and I may even have to beat someone. But he was lucky I couldn't cause me and Lilly had to go to our 'wedding' celebration.

I get her to the car. Finally. "So what's tomorrow?" I question.
******
Lilly's pov

"So what's tomorrow?" Ace asked.
I had to come up with something before he finds out.

"He thinks I'm going to school tomorrow." I lied.
"Well you're not." He said in his deep voice. "We have to go to our wedding celebration at 6:25 so
You need to be ready by 5:45." He informed.
Turning on the car and starting to drive off.

It was currently 3:46 so I would be getting out of school right now and I could be riding home with someone with good music taste.

—————
6 minutes later
—————

We finally got there and I got out. I started walking to the door with ace following behind.
I open the door and walk in going up the stairs to my room.

I flop onto my bed and sigh. -Ring-
I look over and see that Hailey is face timing me.

                                     -on call-
H-heyyy bitchhh. How is it??

L- I guess it's fine.

H- ok, anyways what are we doing for prom?

L- we NEED to go together!

H-umm hell yea!

L- Anyways go look for a prom dress that matches with like.. ummm black!

H- so like midnight blue?

L- yess byeee!

————
After the call
————

Now I just have to find a black prom Dress.
  I get onto my phone and start looking. Until I find the two best dress like ever.