No touching

So again there's some talking about sex and stuff but they don't really do anything so-.. so there's no 18+.

Of course my first night back I don't even get to sleep in with my wife

Of course my first night back I don't even get to sleep in with my wife. It's hard to say that the day after I got married I left.

But there was some trouble in Italy with transferring the money.

I also get to go back because I'm taking lilly to Italy in two days. But She doesn't know that, it's a surprise.

I gently pick up lilly off my chest and put her on the side next to me.  I get my phone and head to the bathroom.

I ring up my front desk lady and tell her am not coming to work. Nothing else, cause I don't gotta tell them why am not coming to work.

I go back to the bedroom and see lilly stretching. Making her white t-shirt going up, showing me her lower stomach.

"I'm taking the day off." I grunted while watching her shirt go higher closer to her breast.

She only has to raise her arms a little more for me to see her breast. But she pulls the shirt down.

"I have a challenge for us." She declared but also demanded we do it.

"No touching for a day. But if you end up touching the other person that person gets to do whatever they want to that person." She adds

I nod my head yes. This day will be very different and interesting.

So I can't really touch her except from holding her hand.

"Ok. Get dress then we're going out for breakfast then going shopping and to the movies." I replied.

I head to our closet that lilly also follows me to.
I find a black button up shirt and black work pants.

After that I leave the closet with lilly still in there looking for a dress.

I get ready and go downstairs. Waiting on the couch.

I'm looking at emails on my phone. It's been about 30 minutes later. And she walks down in a short dress.

She really just needs to bend over slightly and I could see her ass.

(The dress)

(The dress)

Fuck, this is gonna be hard.

I get up and walk over to her. I grab her hand and we walk to the elevator.

My car is already pulled up so I open the passenger door for lilly then jog over to the driver side.

I got us a table at the fanciest place in the town. Which is about 4 minutes away so we're not in the car for to long.

We arrive and get to our table.
We both got pancakes. In a matter of seconds our food came out. We weren't at the restaurant for to long so we would make it to the movies on time.

I rented a movie theater even though we have one at home but we wanted to be out of the house.

Plus the movie theater was closer to the mall.

We got the movie theater to watch fifty shades to get the mood up. Which hopefully she gets wet enough that she starts begging.

Well it's the end of the movie and no she hasn't started begging yet. Which I find a little surprising. Or maybe am just the horny fucker.

We were in the car. Just sitting there. Lilly was on snap chat and I was watching her. Creepy, I know, but she looks so hot in this dress.

I wish I could just bend her over and fuck her.
But I can't.

We went over to the mall, and went shopping for some clothes.

We went to forever 21, buckle, basically all the expensive places.Then she pulled me into Victoria secret.

"Lilly no." I groaned. "I don't worry." She answered with a smirk on her face.

"Go sit over there, I'll be back soon." She said points over to the chairs in front of the try on stalls.

I turn to talk with her but she's already gone.
Let's just except my fate now.

It takes about 10 minutes until she comes over with black and red lingerie. She went into the stall.

About 2 minutes she came out with the red lingerie on. She poses until I hear someone whistling.

She goes back in and hopefully changes back into her clothes.

She's lucky I don't get up and punch that guy.
I get up putting my phone into my pocket.

She opens the door to come out but I gently push her back in and start kissing her.

I lock the door and put her on the seat.
"Do you feel what you've done to me today?" I ask making her cup me in her hand.

"Ugh, we're going home." I tell her while pulling her out.

We exit the mall and get to the car. The house is 5 minutes away but Will also feel like so long.

At home
—————

We got home and we are now in the elevator going up to our floor.

She follows me up to our bedroom. She looks like she's thinking through. "What are you thinking about?" I ask her.

"What I'm going to do to you." She answers

That just made me even more horny.

But now I'm tied up to a bed for lilly to use, but am getting pay back soon for this day.
-::——::——::——::——::——::——::——::——::——:

Anyways how did y'all like aces pov. Also ik it's not good but I tried and hopefully it will get better in the future🫶🏻

Also byee beautiful imma go eat<3 and u should go