Party 18+

ACES POV
—————

I just fucked Lilly, about 3 times. one time was eating her out in the shower. Hell she was good, delicious. She even tried pulling me away but it didn't stop me.

It actually made me mad then she flipped me off. After the shower because I told her to cover up. But she was giving me a boner and she was only in a bra and underwear.

I kinda, well. fully hope she runs into the sex room. So I can fuck her, over and over.

I'll try to lead her there. Specially with the dress she has on.
—————————————————————————
LILLYS POV
———
I put on the dress and got heels on. I put on some mascara and light red lipstick. I caught Aces attention by my heels clicking beneath the ground.

He was on the phone, speaking Italian.
"Assicurati che tenga fuori dalla bocca mia fottuta moglie o mi assicurerò che sia morto."

Then he pulled the phone away from his ear and hang up. 

I comes over to me and grabbed my waist. "Let's go." He reported. We walked out to a very fancy car.

I got into the passenger side seat and he got into the driver seat. He started the car and speed out of the drive way.

It was quiet for half of the drive. Until we drove down this long road.

"You will not speak to anyone, nor you will let anyone touch you."  He spoke.

"And if I found out one or both of those things happen it's not gonna be fun." He added on.

He opened the door and walked over to the passenger side. He opened the door and put his hand out for me to grab.

But I just ignored his hand and got out of the car. But he only smirked.

We walked into this huge house but not as huge has Aces.

There's a bar, and a stripper poles with girls half naked dancing swinging their body around it.

There's couch's across from the bar but there's also tables. The first place I go is to the bar where I saw Hailey.

I sat next to Hailey but she looked sad. "What's up bitch!" I said with a smile.

When I cussed it always made her laugh.

She showed a small smile. I hugged her and rubbed her back try to make her feel better.

"Let's take some shots." I whispered in her ear.

Now that cheered her up.

I asked for the bartender to get us some shots.

He then brought back the shots. We both got three shots and limes.

I turned around to find Ace, to see what he's doing.

I'm in shock once I see what he's doing.

He has a fucking slut all over him. She's kissing his neck well he's drinking whiskey talking to this other guy.

Ace looks over at me and smirks. I turn back to Hailey and we keep talking. "I gotta go to the bathroom."