Tore apart 18+

Aces pov

The drive home was quiet. Except from Lilly's moans.

Each time my thumb did a circle on her cilt.
Plus the honking horns yelling at me to slow down.

We were only about 3 minutes away from the house but it felt like hours. I needed her, badly..

But I'm scared, I won't be able to control myself and I might hurt her.

Which would break me to see. I would always regret it and I would feel like a monster.

Even though I'm l my in the mafia I shouldn't be scared to hurt someone, but I'm scared to hurt her.

She has something on me. Like I'm her little pet, that she controls. But she never notices.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morning and still aces pov.
——

"Fuck" I groan as I try to open my eyes, but my eyes and sunlight are fighting. Until I hear Lilly's whimper.

That's when I immediately win the fight and turn to her.

She's rubbing her thighs, but it just causes her pain. 

I lift the covers up and see my hand prints inside her thighs. There's also some bruises and hickeys all over her body, but mostly no bruises, just a couple.

My mouth drops open, once I see what I did.
"Um. I'm sorry lilly." I apologize

Which earns a smile from her. She sits up whimpering while leaning towards me.

She climbs over and sits on my lap.
"It's fine ace, that was probably one of the best night of my life."

That sentence doesn't even make me feel better. I still feel bad that I did that.
"Also.." she says leaving hickeys on my neck.

"Can I go shopping with Hailey for my birthday on Thursday?" She questions.

Fuck her birthday is coming up. It's only 2 days away. Why did she just tell me that.

"Sure, take my card." I ordered while taking out my wallet.

"No, no Ace. I won-" I cut her off by putting my card into her mouth. "Pin is 4762, I'll also text you it."

She shook her head before giving me one last kiss then heading to shower.
—————————————————————————
Lilly's pov
——

It felt nice with the shampoo through my hair. I made sure to put aces card on my side of the bed table.

When I got out of the shower I felt so clean. Like always but it just felt better.

Me and Hailey are leaving in 30 mins. She's currently in my living room waiting while I get ready.

Ace requested that we took two of his best bodyguards guards and they drove us.

When I was looking for something to wear. I wanted something comfortable, but also cute.

 I wanted something comfortable, but also cute

Until I came up with this outfit. I got my air forces and did my hair into braids. I didn't do to much so no makeup.

I walk out of the bathroom and head over to the table where aces card is. While I'm over there I also grab my phone.

I go downstairs to see ace and Hailey talking. Ace looks mad and Hailey also looks mad.

Ace is leaning back on the separate white couch. In a fully black suit that points out his strong arms. He's spreading his legs open while looking up and rubbing his head.

Haileys just sitting there looking at him.

Somethings clearly going on. So I finish going down the stairs.

I grab Aces hand and bring drag him towards the kitchen where Hailey can't hear or see us.

Which Ace lets me pull him.
"What happened?" I questioned.

But just nods his head and walks away.
He walked back to the living room.

"ACE!" I yell at him. Causing him to turn around.
He walked towards me with anger in his eyes.

He grabbed my chin and started to kiss my lips. Which turned into a make out session.

But i didn't want this.. I wanted the answer to why my best friend is mad.

So I quickly pushed him away which clearly didn't help. Cause he just took my hands and put them behind my back.

Then I felt Ace being pulled off me. It was Hailey.
"Thank you." I Mumbled.

I help Hailey with pushing him until he was on the floor. "HAILEY GO!" I shouted as ace was starting to get up.

She ran out of the room, while Ace was getting up .

I already knew that Ace was faster than Hailey. So I had to keep him down.

"Ace, sit down NOW!" I shouted at him.

He didn't listen he just kept getting up. I quickly pushed him down. Then sat on his lap,"Ace please stop it."I pleaded.

I heard the front door close, which means Hailey ran out so it was my turn. I started moving my hips around.

"I want you inside of me." I lied. Well actually I did kinda want him. Him mad is so hot.

I got off of him and acted like I was going to take off my shirt. "Lilly, I'm in the mafia. I know what your doing. Your going to act like your taking off your shirt then you're running out that door."

"Just know your not going out tomorrow and to be wet when you get home." He said chuckling to himself.

I ran to the door, opened it.

I ran to the bodyguards and driver. Hailey was in the back so I joined her.

I told the driver to go to the mall. "Lilly?" Hailey said while being out of breath.

"Do you know that your wedding is this weekend?" She questioned.

My mouth drops open. And I shook my head no.

First I'm into a arrange marriage and not even knowing when I'm getting married.

Ace probably just sees me as a sex toy.

I wish I didn't have to do this. But my stupid dad needs money.
—————————————————————————
How do u guys feel about them getting married?

Also how the TOTAL BADASS saved Lilly😳