Worry 18+

LILLYS POV
Spicy chapter
:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:
I'm sitting on the bed waiting for him.
Until he comes out of the closet.  I start to freak out more.

I move towards the middle of the bed and he smiles. God I'll do anything for that smile.  He gets onto the bed and comes over to me.

Now he's on me, kissing me.  It's making me feel more calm and safe.  I think he notices cause he stops. He starts to pull off my dress shoulder straps. He pulls it down to my waist and looks up at me.  Then he continues pulling my dress down.

He then pulls off my panties. He spreads my legs and lifts up my legs.

"I just need to get the vibrator then we can be done." He stated

"N-no, take me."  I say shaky.

I have taken him before but am glad he's being nice.

I feel his finger enter me and get the vibrator.
I cover my mouth cause I don't wanna be loud.

"Don't worry princess, my walls are sound proof." Assured me then pulled my hands away from my mouth.

When he got the vibrator out. He showed me it not like I needed to see it but. He then pulled out condoms out of his pocket.

He gets up and takes off his pants and boxers. He strokes his dick a little bit before putting on the condom.

He gets back onto the bed and gets in the middle of my legs.

He lines himself up and I try to prepare myself. "It's only going to hurt for a little." He says as he pushes himself in.

"Ughh!" I moan out. He stays still for a little letting me get use to his size.

"Please move!" I beg. After I said that he started moving in and out of me.

Then his speed started being faster. "I can't hold back anymore lilly." Ace grunted.

Each time he slammed into me it turned into a moan. He wasn't lying when he said he couldn't hold back.

"Aceee!" I moaned out. I felt like there was a knot tying in my lower stomach. He was going at a godly pace.

"Cum for me, doll!" Ace demanded
Thats all it took, I just had my first organism and it was by the Ace Innocezio.

After I came, he still didn't stop. "A-ace! Slow d-down!" I moaned out. But he only sped up and went deeper.

My mind goes completely blank and my eyes roll back to my head.

"I-I love- UGH!" I was cute off by a moan.
Ace then slowed down a little. Still going a godly pace.

"You love what Lilly?" Ace asked. He was lifting my legs up over his shoulders not stoping his thrusting.

He was now going deeper in me. I was a moaning mess now. My hair was sticking to my face because of the sweat.

After a few thrust I had to cum again. "Ace am about to cum!" I moaned. Only that Ace stop fucking me.

He was edging me. "Ace, please!" I cried out.
"Then tell me what you love." He repeated.