Like a dead flower

Like a dead flower

Lilly's pov
**********
I got changed into a black crop tank top with so Grey sweats. I got into bed, which was very comfy. Across my bed there was a tv, I heard that vampire diaries is good so I started watching it.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock. I walked over to the door and opened it up. Pecking my head out making sure it wasn't ace. It was Bella.

"Heyy! I just wanted to tell you that dinner is ready." She's always so nice. "I'm not really feeling the best right now so I might not eat!"

"I'm so sorry Lilly do you want some pills?" I shook my head yes. Then she left. I left my door open and went to my bed.

I got comfy than looked up to see ace in my door way. I quickly covered my self up. I didn't want him to see me in a crop top. "Why are you covering your self?" He questioned.

I just ignored him and prayed that Bella would come back. "I have your pills."  He said handing them to me but took them away when I reached to grabbed them.

"Ace, give me them!" I ordered. Ace than came over and leaned into my neck "Don't ever speak to me like that again." He whispered in my ear.

He put the pills in my hand and started to walk out of my room. "You are doing online school but I'm allowing you to go to school once a week." He informed me. "I'll be going into school tomorrow then."

I don't care I'm going to school every day even if I have to sneak out. I'm not letting him take my socializing skills away.
**********
Aces pov

I heard it was dinner time so I was walking down stairs but I over heard Lilly and my mom talking. I'm unsure what they said but I knew it was something bad cause my mom had a worried face.

My mom than left so I went and followed. She got pills then turned to me and asked if I could take them to Lilly.

I took them and walked up stairs to her room. Scaring her which I didn't mean but once she noticed me she started to cover her body.

"Why are you covering your self?" I ask but she just ignores me. I hate when people ignore me.
"I have your pills." I informed her. I held the pills out for her to grab.

But when she went to reach for them I pulled them away teasing her. Ace, give them to me!" She shouts at me kinda.

I leaned into her ear. "Don't ever speak to me like that." I whispered. I gave her the pills and made my way to the door.

But I stopped and turned around. I told her about her school stuff.
—————————
Sry I just don't wanna rewrite the school stuff🙄

*******
Lilly's pov

He left the my room and I got onto my phone. I'm actually surprised that I still have my phone.
I then text hailey.
————-
What they're texting
————-
L- heyyy baeeee

H-sup bitchhhh, wyd?

L- nun, I can't wait to see ya at school I got so much to tell u

H- now I can't wait🙄

L- anyways byeeee
————-