EXTRA CHAPTERR

Ace
———
2 years later
:::

Two years ago, I was watching my beautiful wife give birth to our baby daughter. Layla.

Now am watching Layla turn two years old! Lilly has tears running down her face while watching Layla try to eat some of her cake.

I walk up and wrap my arm around her waist.
"What are you thinking?" I whisper in her ear

She wipes her tears away and looks at me.
"Look at our baby.. she's turning two!" She sniffs in between her sentence.

I lean forward and kiss her.

"Do you want another kid? I'll gladly give you the pleasure." I say smirking.

I mean seeing Layla being a older sister would be cute.

But after I finish saying my sentence her eyes go wide and she hits my chest.

She goes back to watching Layla.

Layla mostly had Lilly's looks, which I loved. It's like having a mini lilly around.

•••

After Laylas birthday party, we went home and it was pretty late so lilly just put Layla to bed.

And lilly just got out of the shower.

"I wasn't lying when I said I would give you a second child."  I say winking at her

I pull her towards me making her towel drop.

When she's pulled onto me, she started undoing
My pants.

Once my pants are off, I pull her with me over to the bed and I lay down, pulling her on top of me.

I get positioned at her entrance. I grab her hips then pull her down.

"Fucking ride me lilly." I groan out.

And she does what she's told.

When I slide into her she moans and I haven't heard her moans in a while.

"A-ace." She pants out.

She's bouncing up and down on my cock and the view is beautiful.

"Am close!"

From thoses words I flip is over so I'm ontop of her.

I grab her arms and pin them above her head.
With my other hand I grab her waist.

I start thrusting into faster making her yell.

I silent her by kissing her.

Then she finishes and so do I.

I clean her up then let her fall asleep.

             ————————————————

Ok, I felt like I had to add a extra part to this story bc y'all apparently love this story and am so so glad you guys do!

Thank you all for the love and of you do like this story feel free to check out my other one. My up dating is slow though bc am trying to find a good way to update!