Does love exists 4 us?

I just wanna point out there's more rooms in the house then I said. So if I add like a new room just act like it was already there cause it was. Just never spoken about.

Lilly
<><><><>

I woke up without the dent in the bed where Ace sleeps.

The first thing I notice is the room is clean. Our clothes aren't on the floor anymore.

I get up from the bed. It's still hard to walk and it kinda hurts down there but I choose to ignore it.

I walk down stairs slowly. Holding onto the
railing.

I notice one of the doors open. Which I walk into and see shirtless Ace working out.

He's lifting weights and his muscles are showing even better. Hot..

"Ace.." I say quietly which he probably didn't hear from his grunting almost every time he pushes up.

He puts the weight up and sits up.
"Lilly..." he says out of breath.

"I have to leave. I don't know how long though.
It could be a month, two months maybe even more." He said

"Wait. Why? Is it because of me?" I ask. It's just weird he's leaving after we get a penthouse and had sex. Well I guess it's not because we had sex cause we had before.

"Don't worry lilly. It's not from you. But I'll leave the day after our wedding. I'm sorry." He adds on while getting up.

He comes over to me and kisses me. "I love you mama." He whispers in my ear.

"I-I love you too." I feel my face getting red and super hot.

But he just chuckles. I honestly kinda forgot about tomorrow.

Today is just for me and self care so I'll be ready for tomorrow.

WEDDING DAYYY
———————————

Our wedding starts at 7pm because our wedding is basically outside and it's beautiful at night.

But me and aces pictures are at 6:27 because of the sunset.

So it's currently 3pm and am getting my hair done.

It's going be half up and half down, with a bow on the ponytail part.
—————

Both my makeup and hair is done and am getting into the dress at 5:37 meaning we gotta leave soon.

So we'll do the final touches at the place.

Me and ace both have different cars even though we'll see each other at the place.

Ok let's skip to the party
————————————-:::

The party started and the pictures with me and ace were beautiful!

We did our speech and gave each other the rings so we're basically married but my husband is leaving me tomorrow for who knows all long.

Me and aces names are called to the dance floor, where a chair sits.

I look over to ace and see a smirk on his lips.
I shake my head no. As my face becomes red and hot.

I sit in the chair while Ace takes pink fluffy hand cuffs and hands them to me. He turns around and puts his hands together for me to cuff him.

"Ace what are you doing?" I whisper to him so that he only hears it.

"Ready mama?" He says while getting onto his knees. Which reminds me of the sex we had two days ago.

I shake my head yes and he goes under my dress.

I can feel his hot breath on my pussy through my underwear.

I feel the side of my underwear being moved. But he's hands are behind his back? Fuck! It's his teeth. That's so hot.

He licks my clit 3 times then backs away.
He then goes to my thigh which is where the garter belt is.

He licks my thigh in a seductive way below the belt. I quickly close my eyes.

The belt is in his mouth and before I knew it he was coming out of below my dress with it in his mouth.

He hands me the garter belt and whispers in my ear that we gotta hang this on the wall in our bedroom.

I try to move my underwear back to normal without anyone noticing but of course Ace saw it and shook his end no.

There's not much longer of the wedding. So me and ace take the dance floor for a slow dance.

"Ace.. I don't want you to leave.." I whisper to him. I just admitted to him that I don't want him to leave.

"Once I return I'll please you with whatever you want." He whispered. We're basically just whispering to each other.

"By that you mean fill your needs with fucking me." I add on.

Party over
——————

We're now getting ready for bed. "Ace I'll miss you so much can you please call me at least once a day?" I ask

And he shakes his head yes. He's leaving at 9am so I'll probably not see him.

But I have Hailey coming over at 1. We're going to have a girls day and she's gonna stay for a couple days.

Ace was shirtless and I just had a white t-shirt on and gray sweats.

I lay on top of him while tracing his six pack with my fingers.

He falls asleep and I fall asleep a little after him.
It's hard to think I'll wake up and he'll be gone.

Morning
————::

Yup.. I was true. But there's 1 more hour until Hailey comes over so imma go get ready.

-::——::——::——::——::——::——::——::——::-

U be looking sexy af!

Also am sorry for making Ace go for awhile but some stuff (🌶️🥵)  is gonna happen.

Also sorry for the short chapter. It's not that much less then the normal ones but I just wanna get started with the next.

Bye loves<3