Growing like a seed

—————
Ace pov
********

It's been a couple weeks since our wedding celebration. I also started searching for a suit cause me and Lilly are going to her prom.

I got her to tell Hailey that me and lilly are going together.

(This is the suit)

(This is the suit)

It was currently 12:48 am. I am pretty hungry right now so I went down stairs to get to the kitchen.

Until I run into something. Well the something runs into me.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Lilly apologizes.

"It's ok." I try to pull her off my chest but she hooks here arms around my waist.

She's now hugging me. Which I don't usually hug back but I don't know I guess I feel some for her?

"Ok, I think you should go back up to your room."I stated.

"I'm lonely so I'll stay with you!" She cheered.

Oh yea. Since our wedding celebration we got closer together.

We both went to the kitchen as I looked for a snack and she sat at our kitchen island talking to me.

" guess what!" She giggled.

"What Lilly." I responded.

" My school is taking my class to Florida! Before prom!" She danced the whole time she was telling me.

"Ok so, are you asking to go?" I wondered.

But all she did was shake her head yes. "We'll I basically have to go!" She answered.

"The only way you're going if I go to." I chuckled While heating up some dinner left overs.

"Ok!" Cheered like she just won a whole fight.

That was easy she didn't put up a fight like at all.

—————
Lilly's pov
*******

I was sitting down in the kitchen with ace heating up some pizza leftovers from dinner. I told him about school and the trip for us before prom.

I always wanted to go to Florida so I didn't put up a fight.

I was very emotional so I could go from mean to nice or nice to mean because I'm on my period.

I'm honestly very weird on my period I don't know why through.

"The trip is on Monday so we have to met at the travel bus stop!" I told him and he just shook his head yes and gave me a thumbs up.

I quickly ran up the stairs to my room and flopped onto my bed. Luckily it was now Saturday.

I packed a little bit than went off to find ace which he was in his office.

"Aceeee!" Shouted out.

Then opened the door and found a lot of people in black suits who were eyeing me down.

"You guys get your fucking eyes off my fiancé before I cut your guys  eyes out!"
He yelled.

Which caused me to jump. I quickly closed the door and ran away.

"Ok Am guessing me and you won't be able to hang out anyways Hailey" I informed Hailey on the phone.

I quickly hung up the phone when I heard footsteps coming to my room. Then my door opened and came ace into my room.

"Can you fucking knock next time, I don't want other mafia looking at you!" He shouted.

Then everything went silent. I felt the bed dip in and arms snake around my waist.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

Putting his head onto my shoulder. We lay there for a couple of minutes until I heard aces light snores.

I try to get up but he just tightens his grip on me. 

******
4 hours go by
*******

"Hey guys you need to wake up, it's dinner time!" Bella wakes up.

We both got up and started walking downstairs. When we got down there was my family and aces family.

When I saw my dad I froze. When I froze I then felt aces hand wrap onto my hand.

We finished walking down the stairs and took a seat.

I sat next to ace and my mother with my sister and brothers across from me.

My sister was eyeing ace down and my brothers well Anthony was on his phone then Austin was looking at me.

It was really awkward cause everyone's attention was on ace or their phones.

I leaned my head onto aces shoulder. "I'm tired." I whispered to ace.

"Well this was a fun dinner but me and Lilly will be going up to our room to sleep." He waved bye to everyone.

Then in the other was holding my hand pulling me to his room.

"Ace my room is back there!" I told him trying to get my hand out of his hand.

"I know, your going to start sleeping in my room with me." He decided.

"Why? And since when?" I questioned.

"It's fine love we just slept together plus we will for your trip." He explained.

I just ignored him and kept walking with him. When we got to his room we went straight to bed and in less than 5 minutes ace was already passed out leaving me to be the only one awake.
******

——————
Funnn ig.

I had to end this a little early cause I'm tired...
Totally💯💯