Take it out on me 18+

————-
Lilly's pov
*****
Ace then picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist without moving his lips off mine.

He walked over with me around him and he sits down on his chair with me sitting on his lap. I could feel Aces dick raising up that I could feel it between my thighs.

He pulled away from my lips causing me to gasp for air and him to chuckle. "How can you hold your breath for so long?" I questioned.

His response was to start kissing me again but this time he was removing his belt. He set the belt on his desk and picked me up again.

Carrying me over to the couch. Placing me down then walking back to get the belt. He tied my hands up and put them above my head.

He started to remove my clothes but left me in my panties. His mouth attacked my right nipple as he rubbed the other one. Causing me to moan from the pleasure.

He then gets up off his knees and kisses me before lying me down. He got on the end of the couch.

He kissed from my ankles up to the top of my thighs.

—————-
Aces pov
******

I was just getting to the point where I was going to fuck her hard core but I forgot I had to take a important call.

-RING-

"Fuck!" I shouted loud enough to make Lilly jump a little bit.

I got up and went over to the phone and answered but put it start to speaker to go back and get Lilly.

I untied her, but gave her shirt but left her in her panties. But once she got her shirt on she took off out of the room.

I opened my mouth to call out to her but I forgot I was on call.

So I talked as quickly as I could to get this call over with, to go find her and once I found her oh god. Even thinking about what I'm going to do with her making me have a boner.
————
15 mins later
****
Ughh he was talking so much. Plus my dick hurt and felt like it was going to explode.

I wasn't barley even listening to the guy on the phone, I was mostly thinking about what I was going to Lilly:

Which imma keep it easy and calm since it's her first time but round 2 let's just say I won't be so easy on her.

Maybe like 3 minutes later, I just couldn't so I had to end. I don't care how I just needed too. So I did it the nicest way I could.

And he believed my lie. Which am good at cause if anybody ever got me I gotta lie pretty good but the person won't have a fun time getting me.

I walked out of my office to call Lilly name out.

Hoping she'll know just to come to me after she hears her name.

I walk into our room and see her lying on her side of the bed. Which she was clearly fake sleeping so I played along with it and just faked yawned.

I walked over to my side and lied next to her, facing her. I put my arm around her lower stomach, to keep her still.

I leaned into her neck and said.. "I know your awake, darling."