Prom II 18+

LILLYS POV

We're getting out of the car, walking on the 'red carpet' (it's fake it's just a red carpet to walk in the building.)

That's when I felt that ace turned on the vibrator. Causing me to gasp. "Can you please stop?" I kinda moaned, But ace just smirked.

We walked in and took a seat next to the stage. Apparently everyone mostly put me, this other girl Brooke and Hailey for prom queen.

I don't know who for prom king, but we'll prob find out soon.

I really want to be prom queen cause I never been and am a senior, because 'just turning pretty'. That's what everyone said.

Anyways after this party we're going to the last party,I don't know what to call it. Anyways all I gotta do is pull down my skirt and I have a little dress.

But anyways it's time for the prom queen and king. The principal talking and talking until he says my name and prom queen in the same sentence. "OMG!" I grab aces hands and jump up. Letting go of his hands I walk up to the stage.

I get up there and am waiting a little until the prom kings name getting called.. it's Jason, crap.

I look over to see Ace clinching his jaw. Mouth the words "I'm sorry" but it's not even my fault.

I get my crown and so does Jason. We hug, but then I felt that Ace turned on the vibrator. I looked back at him.

Then looked back at Jason. I got an idea that will probably make Ace fuck me to death, but I'll try. Cause am only fucking 18.

As me and Jason are pulling away from the hug, I kiss his check and wave bye to him. When am walking back to my seat me and Ace make eye contact.

I take my seat next to him and look at him. I give him a death stare before thinking of my plan.
I got an idea to play with them but then stoping before it became to the fucking part.

I got up and whispered into Aces ear. "Is it bad I want you in me?"

I got my dress to where I could sit on his lap. Not caring if anyone looked at us.  I lended onto him trying to cover that I was undoing his belt.

Once I got the belt undone I slipped my hands into his pants. I was going to slide my hands into his boxers until I felt something.. it was a fucking gun.

I tried to keep calm so nobody would notice. "Ace why do you have a fucking gun?" I whispered and yelled.

"Why did you stop princess?" Ace said smirking.
I quickly got up not even thinking about fixing his belt.

He then turned the vibrator on making me roll my eyes. Fuck he has to much control over me.

Fuck, now everyone's leaving. Must mean the party is over but we're going to another and imma finish this plan.m

I go over to him and grab his hand. I pull him out of the building to the car. The other party is about like 5 minutes away.

We get into the car and I wait for our doors to be closed fully and to start driving.

"Why did you have a fucking gun! Your always so fucking protecting then you take it funny!" I yell at him.

The whole ride I was yelling at him. Did he do anything, no. Now I'm starting to feel the control.
We got out of the car and everyone that was around turned their focus to me.

I smiled and waved to everyone. I waited til Ace got by my side to start walking to the building. When I got to the tables I took the one on the far right.

Ace sat next to me. We're the only ones sitting at the table. I saw Jason aka the prom king walk in.
I got up and started to pull down my skirt until Aces grabs my hands before it can go below my waist.

"Your not about to just undress here." Aces grunted. But I just roll my eyes and walk away from him.

I stop far enough so he can't stop me. Then I pull down my skirt, now it's just a small dress with the same top but different skirt.

I grab the skirt of the floor and walk over to Ace. I put it in his hands then leave to go over to Jason. Except Ace grabbed my waist before I could.

He pulled me onto his lap. "The only place your going is home." He whispered in my ear.

He picked me up and carried me to the car. "Ace I fucking hate you!" I yelled at him.

"You won't hate me for to long." He corrected.

By now I was in the passenger seat and he was driving. "I fucking hate you." I mumbled underneath my breath.

"You what?" Ace question with a smirk.

"I said I fucking hate you dickhead!" I shouted as we turned into parking lot.

Fuck.. no, no.  Of course that was his plan.

"We'll see how long you'll hate me." He forewarned.

Once he parked I quickly tried to get out the car but he locked the doors before. "If you get out of this car and run, I swear to god I'll fuck you harder and add rounds." He growled.

Ughh I made a mistake. I waited there patiently, cause I already knew that he was going to open my door.

Once he did he also picked me up and carried me inside and to the room.

He sat me on the bed and went to his closet. I'm scared cause I don't remember what it was like last time. I don't even remember he took me.

I guess you never notice how scary it can be when you joke but when it becomes real or about to happen you notice.
————————————————————————-
Take that last sentence as a quote and use it.

Also it's the end.