Prolouge

Hello readers,
The story that I am telling would be my first story. I hope you like it. Let me know if you have a suggestion to help me.

________________________________

Once there are forces that make life, life. There is darkness as there is light.  But there is a force that makes the universe unbalanced. There is more darkness than light. There is a devil who made more of mankind extinct. His name is Mephisto. He ruled the underworld as he made lots of people his Ghost Rider. Only the selected are as they sell their soul using a contract. But a couple centuries later people won't give the contract back as they outrun the devil. As they disappear. This war lasted for more than 2000 years.

Centuries past, some riders were born but there was one boy who changed his destiny and the war.

On October 10, the nine-tailed fox was destroying a village called the Hidden Leaf Village. The fox is growling and roaring with its tail swinging around the village home like a tsunami. Then there was a man with yellow-spiky hair holding a baby in his arm. He wore a cloak with red fire on the bottom. There were words in the middle, fourth Hokage. He was standing on top of what looked like a toad has a cigar in his mouth.
Then there was a flash as this man sealed the beast into this newborn baby into the stomach the man's last words were reaper death seal Jitsu.  Then he laid down next to the red-haired woman as they both smiled next to the baby. Then the baby started to cry.
Little did they know that a pair of red eyes were watching in the distance.