Chapter 1: the beginning

❗️PLEASE READ❗️
This story contains:
The non sexual spanking of minors by their guardians/ siblings.
Some over underwear/ bare bottom spanking.

If this topic offends you, please exit the story instead of leaving hateful comments 🤍 I am aware spanking is a controversial topic, and I'm not saying that this is good parenting or that this is a good method of discipline, this is purely a work of fiction. Please do not comment hurtful things to me or my readers. Thank you, have fun reading if you do!

The first few chapters of this book are pretty rough, but I ensure it gets better!

Emma was just a 7-year-old girl playing with her toys when something happened which turned her little life upside down.

She lived with her mom while her 5 big brothers who she met occasionally, lived with their dad. Their parents were on good terms, they ran a business together.

One day they both had to go on a trip together, for business purposes, so Emma's mother left her with her aunt and uncle.

Narrators POV:

"Hmm, should I take all of my little ponies or only the mane 6?" Little Emma asked her mother while she was packing her suitcase.

"Honey, it's only a couple of days, You don't need all your toys. Just take your favourites, okay?"

"Nooo they're all my favourites! Can I get another suitcase?"

"Baby you only need one, you're only going for a few days. How about I help you decide what toys you'll take?"

"Hmm, okay!" Emma said, beckoning her mother to come inside.

Emma's mother, Marie, helped her pack all the clothes, toys and accessories she needed for the few days she'd spend with her aunt.

"Are you excited to go to your aunt's, baby? You'll get to play with Daisy!"

"Yaaaay I'm super excited we can have tea parties, we can go to the park, we can make slime and do all sorts of things!"

"I'm glad you're excited em, you're gonna have a great time, don't Trouble auntie though," her mother said while stroking her hair.

Marie knew that her sister, Emma's aunt, was a very soft person. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to handle Emma's shenanigans.

They went to Emma's aunt's house a lot since they lived close, and Marie wanted Emma to have a close relationship with them, especially since her father and brothers lived so far away.

Emma rolled her eyes at her mother. "I know I know mama I'll be good, I promise!"

"I know you will honey, just making sure," Marie said chuckling. She glanced at her watch.

"Come on em, we need to get you some lunch and I need to drop you off at your aunts'"

Marie fed Emma her lunch, grabbed her and Emma's suitcases and hopped in the car and started driving to her aunts, little did they know that this would be their last time together.