Chapter 28

Taeyong threw the massive fireball at the demon of Greed. Jungwoo created a shield to cover himself but the impact was so strong, his hands started to tremble. The attack exploded, leaving a massive crater around Jungwoo. The Greed gritted his teeth as he stood up. Both demons looked at each other.

"You're not holding back. Aren't you afraid your attacks gonna hit him?" Jungwoo asked.

"He can take care of himself. He's stronger than you think." Taeyong replied.

Jungwoo scoffed as he flew toward the Lust. Their weapons clashed as the fight between the two were getting more intense. At this point, Taeyong was not a distraction anymore. Jungwoo swung his spear and Taeyong easily deflected it, making Jungwoo lose the grip on the weapon as it landed on the ground. Taeyong took this chance to kick him right in the face, throwing him to the wall.

"We both realize that I have the upper hand here. The greed in her is starting to disappear. While the lust in Jaehyun is increasing." Taeyong got a hold of Jungwoo's neck, choking him.

Jungwoo groaned as he pushed Taeyong away and flew to Hyejin. He then threw the spear at Jaehyun but the man dodged it. He then shot a fireball and the demon blocked it.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" the demon yelled at the woman.

"Fighting that asshole." she replied.

"Then do it right god damnit."

Taeyong then stood beside Jaehyun, smirking. He then grabbed Jaehyun's face. Their eyes met each other. Taeyong could see Jaehyun's eyes were filled with Libido. And he didn't put the spell on the latter at all.

"Their connection is weaker. Provoking her to hate him more. Better if you kill her as soon as possible." he told Jaehyun.

"You look so desperate right now. Scared that I beat you?" Taeyong then turned to Jungwoo.

The Greed then screamed as he launched at Taeyong. The Lust let out a chuckle as he backed away. The two demons flew up into the sky. Jaehyun looked at Hyejin and smirked.

"Looks like you got injured from his attack. He never cared about you."

"Shut up! The attack hit you too. How can you not hurt at all?"

"He believes in my capability. He knows I can take care of myself."

Hyejin screamed like a banshee as she shot multiple fireballs at the man. Jaehyun effortlessly dodged the attack. Jaehyun grabbed one of the fireballs and threw it back at her, hitting her leg.

"My Lord ditched you so that he can be with me. All this time he's with me, spending our precious time together. And you ruin it all." Hyejin said.

"Oh yeah? And what did you two do together?"

"My Lord let me touch his beautiful foot."

"That's all? I fucked him every day. I touched and tasted every inch of his body. He even consumed my essence almost every day." Hyejin widened his eyes. Jaehyun also couldn't believe he said all that with no shame.

"It's so obvious that Taeyong was forced to be with you. He hates you." Jaehyun grinned in satisfaction.

Hyejin cried out loud as she kept shooting fireballs at Jaehyun. The attack was too random that Jaehyun couldn't get closer to her.

"No! He loves me. My Lord love me."

Jaehyun watched the woman crumble bit by bit and a grin appeared on his face. He knew he needed to kill her quickly but he wanted to torture her more. After everything she did to both of them, killing her became the second option.