Chapter 7

Jaehyun started to gasp for air as he hugged his body. It was the same intense feeling he felt the first time he met Taeyong. His heart was beating fast and his body felt so hot. What did Taeyong do to him? He turned to the side as his member throbbed like crazy like it was about to explode.

Taeyong lightly kicked Jaehyun's shoulder to make the latter face him. He then pressed his feet against the latter's hard member and Jaehyun let out a painful moan. He looked at Taeyong, horrified.

"What is happening to me?" Jaehyun asked.

He tried to grab his member but Taeyong kicked his hand. He pressed his feet against the member even harder. Jaehyun screamed in pleasure as tears started to roll down his face. Taeyong smirked.

"What did you do to me?"

Jaehyun arched his body. He wanted to touch his member so badly. He's going insane from this overwhelming pleasure.

"Taeyong, please. I can't take it anymore." Jaehyun begged at the demon.

"I treat you like a king and this is what I got in return? By selling what's mine to others?" Taeyong pressed the member even harder as it started to leak with precum.

"What a whore. Maybe I should just treat you like a dog!"

Jaehyun rolled his eyes as he cried even harder. He felt like his brain was melting. The insults Taeyong threw at him got him more excited.

"It's not what you think. I-I was shocked too w-when he did that." Jaehyun tried to speak.

"Shut your mouth. On your knees. Now." Taeyong ordered.

Jaehyun got up and kneeled in front of the demon. Taeyong pulled out his hard member, stroking it. Jaehyun looked at the member as he unconsciously crawled towards it.

"T-Taeyong-"

His words got cut off when the demon slapped him on the face. Taeyong then pulled his hair hard.

"It's master to you."

"I-I'm sorry, master." Jaehyun said.

"Now, use your mouth." Taeyong slapped Jaehyun's cheek with his member.

Jaehyun licked the hard member before putting it into his mouth. Taeyong grunted as he thrust his hips. Jaehyun tried to do it like how the latter did to him. But the member kept getting bigger and bigger until his jaws started to get hurt. He couldn't stop now. He needed to please Taeyong. His hands went to his zipper as he tried to free his member.

Taeyong saw the hands and he snapped his fingers. Suddenly, the black tentacles appeared and they grabbed Jaehyun's hands and pinned them against his back. Jaehyun was caught off guard as he tried to pull the member out of his mouth but Taeyong grabbed his hair and thrust his member deeper until it hit the back of the throat. Taeyong won't let Jaehyun touch his member.

The tentacles got under Jaehyun's shirt and they started to rub the nipples. One of the tentacles slipped into his pants and it gripped the member hard, preventing the man from cumming. Jaehyun moaned with Taeyong still thrusting his member in and out of his mouth. The demon smirked as he looked at the latter crying.

"Maybe I should cum inside your mouth and make you swallow all of it. So that you can be my dog for eternity. But I still have mercy."

Taeyong pulled out his member and with a loud moan, he cum all over Jaehyun's face. The latter coughed hard as he fell to the floor. Taeyong ripped off Jaehyun's shirt and used it to wipe his cum off the latter's face.

"Whatever I'm doing right now is me being merciful." Taeyong said as he levitated Jaehyun to the bed.

"Please, m-master. Let me cum. It's killing me." Jaehyun cried.