Chapter 15

Taeyong was high up in the sky as he looked down at Jaehyun's company building. As the moonlight shone brightly, the demon's eyes turned bright red. The black aura latched on Jaehyun the other day was still bothering him. That aura only came out when he was in his demon form. Someone must have got their hand on the grimoire written by Taeyong a few centuries ago.

"You call me master?" the Incubus appeared behind Taeyong.

"Some lowly peasant got her hand on my damn grimoire and even had the audacity to try to steal my partner."

Johnny backed off as soon as he sensed Taeyong's aura got stronger. His master was angry and it would be wise for him to stay away.

"But you can track anyone who uses your power right?" Johnny asked.

"Not this one. She knows how to conceal her presence?"

"She?"

"Jaehyun told me he stumbled upon a creepy woman." Taeyong then turned to his servant.

"He also told me about a man with his colleague, Ten." and Johnny flinched a bit.

The Incubus remained frozen as he looked down. Taeyong approached the latter as he grabbed his hair roughly.

"I told you to take care of him. Not literally." Taeyong's expression darkened.

"I can't, master. He's different." Johnny stated.

"He's a human. You're a demon. Those scumbags up there won't like it."

"Please... let me keep him. He didn't disturb Jaehyun anymore, right?" Johnny begged.

"You love him." Taeyong released the latter's hair as he let out a sigh.

Johnny went silent. Yes, he's in love with Ten. But it's only one side. With his ability to read one's heart, Johnny figured out that Ten didn't believe in love. To him, love was some kind of burden. Every time Ten looked at him, there was nothing but lust. He only wanted his body. All of Johnny's previous partners were madly in love with him the moment they shared a bed. But not Ten.

"Fine. Do whatever you want. But you're on your own now." Taeyong said as he focused back on the building.

"There's something more important here."

The two split up as they surrounded the building, trying to find anything. But they found nothing suspicious. It frustrated Taeyong. This woman knew what she was doing. But why? Why did she do all this? It's true that a mere human couldn't affect Jaehyun. But Taeyong hated it when someone tried to take his partner.

"What to do now?" Johnny asked.

"I'm annoyed. Let's have some fun." Taeyong smirked.

Johnny raised his eyebrow. Immediately he understood what his master meant by it. The two then flew away.

Suddenly, a woman came out from behind a dumpster. She smiled and wiped her tears. She was so happy to look at his Lord even just from afar. She covered her mouth with her trembling hands, overwhelmed by joy. She felt so blessed to even breathe the same air as her Lord.

"The time will come. Soon, we're gonna be together, my Lord."

~ ~ ~

Jaehyun looked at the front door when he heard the knock. Who decided to show up late at night? Taeyong usually came through the window. The man looked through the peephole and saw a man in a gray suit. Jaehyun recognized him. He immediately opened the door. The man smiled at Jaehyun.

"Told you we're gonna meet again." he said.

"Why are you here?"

"My master invited me here. You can call me Johnny. I am an Incubus." Johnny reached out his hand.