Chapter 21

Jaehyun stood in front of the mirror as he buttoned his shirt. He was getting ready to go to work. After the horrible incident, he skipped work for the rest of the week. Taeyong insisted that he should rest until the wound was fully healed. Thankfully, the demon made a sick slip.

Suddenly, he heard a noise coming from the room where Johnny and Ten stayed. The Incubus really meant it when he said they're gonna stay there for a few days. Johnny might kill Ten at this point. Taeyong stood in front of Jaehyun as he did the necktie. The latter held the slim waist as he kissed the forehead. The necktie was done and Taeyong caressed the man's chest.

"I love you, Taeyong." Jaehyun said as the demon let out a chuckle.

"I know." he replied before he gave a quick peck on the lips.

"Let's have breakfast."

Jaehyun finished breakfast as he left his house with Taeyong. The demon decided to stay close to Jaehyun the whole time. No one knew when the witch might attack again. He's not gonna disturb Jaehyun during work. He would stay outside the building. As they walked down the street, Jaehyun could see all the eyes were on Taeyong. People were mesmerized by the latter's beauty. Jaehyun liked Taeyong without the glasses more but the demon needed to wear them or people would get the Libido.

They walked past a girl and Jaehyun saw her eyes following Taeyong the whole time with a blush on her face. Even with the glasses, people were still enchanted by his beauty. A moment later, they arrived at the company. Taeyong bid Jaehyun goodbye with a smile.

"What are you gonna do?" Jaehyun asked.

"I'm gonna guard the surrounding."

"You're not gonna got bored?"

"Of course not. I get to watch you all day." Taeyong smiled.

Sound creepy but Jaehyun kinda liked it. They bid goodbye as the man entered the building. Taeyong's smile dropped as he looked around. He then walked away and entered the alley. Waiting for them to make the move was a waste of time. Taeyong needed to take action first. He then covered the entrance with a black mist. He raised his hand as a smoke-like blanket was lifted off the ground, revealing the horrifying scene. Multiple body parts were scattered all over the place. Blood splattered everywhere making the scenery red.

Taeyong needed to clean up to avoid suspicion. From his hand, a blue flame appeared and he shot at a body as it burnt into ashes. He's glad that there were only four bodies. Why did he need to clean all this mess? Why did he care at all? After a few complaints later, Taeyong finished burning all the bodies. His eyes then trailed to the spot where he impaled the woman.

There was a spot of her blood on the wall and Taeyong touched the stain. He closed his eyes as he tracked where she was. Suddenly, something blocked his view. And then a portal appeared beside him. There he was, Demon of Greed. He smirked at Taeyong.

"You hurt her pretty bad." the Greed stated.

"It's not like you care about her at all in the first place." the Lust replied.

"True."

There was silence between the demons.

"Why do you do this?" the Lust asked.

"To win of course." the Greed tilted his head.

"What's there to fight? I won't disturb you, you won't disturb me." the Lust clenched his jaws.

"The prince of Hell is softened up."

"None of it concerns the other prince of Hell." and the Greed let out a chuckle.