Chapter 22

Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong's waist as he carried the demon to the bed. Taeyong pulled the latter's hair as he bit the neck. Jaehyun moaned as he took off his pants. The demon shoved Jaehyun onto the bed. He climbed on top of him and pinned Jaehyun's hands above the head. Taeyong bit his lips as he aligned his hole against the member. He went down, taking the member whole and both of them let out a moan.

"Why you're so eager today?" Jaehyun asked.

"Jaehyun..." Taeyong caressed his face.

"Please take my power."

Jaehyun frowned as he sat up. The latter still didn't give up on that.

"I'm restless until I'm sure you're safe."

"But you can protect me, right?"

"Not all the time. You need to be able to protect yourself too."

Jaehyun let out a sigh. He nuzzled his face into Taeyong's chest.

"Nothing bad will happen to me, right?" and the demon nodded.

"Okay, I'll take your power."

Taeyong grabbed the man's face and kissed him deeply. Jaehyun grabbed the demon's thighs as he thrust his member upward. Taeyong moaned as he also went faster. The intense stare between the two didn't break away as they indulge in the pleasure. Jaehyun bit the neck as he cum hard inside the latter.

Taeyong's eyes turned red as he looked at Jaehyun. His hand grew sharp claws and he made a deep cut on his left chest. Jaehyun frowned as blood started to ooze out profusely. Taeyong grabbed the man's head.

"Drink my blood."

Jaehyun looked at the cut cluelessly.

"Consuming my essence will kill you but my blood will give you power."

The man hesitated for a while before sticking out his tongue and licking the blood. Taeyong groaned as he bit his lips. Jaehyun felt an unfamiliar feeling explode inside him and he eagerly sucked the scarlet fluid. Taeyong moaned when Jaehyun's tongue went inside the cut. He smiled as he landed a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Suddenly, Jaehyun pushed Taeyong away and he fell to the floor. He groaned in pain as his head throbbed like crazy. His eyes turned crimson red. Jaehyun started to scream and a black aura came out of him. Taeyong approached the latter and grabbed his face. The right side of Jaehyun's face grew black scales like Taeyong in his demon form.

Taeyong leaned forward and kissed Jaehyun passionately. The man grabbed the demon and both of them started to levitate in the air. Jaehyun hugged Taeyong tightly as he deepened the kiss.

"You already know how to control it. You're meant to become one." Taeyong said after he broke the kiss.

He threw Jaehyun onto the bed before he took over his demon form. He got on top of Jaehyun and aligned his luscious entrance with the throbbing member. Jaehyun grabbed the slutty waist as he thrust his member into the hole. Both of them let out a moan. Taeyong's wings spread out in his back and horns grew out of his head.

"You used to be scared of me in this form." Taeyong ran his finger along the six-pack.

"But now you just wanna fuck me harder, right?" he smirked.

Jaehyun gritted his teeth as his thrust went faster. Taeyong screamed as he dived into the raw pleasure. The sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the room. Taeyong made Jaehyun lick the rest of the blood on his chest.

"My blood is inside you... And your essence is inside me... we're about to become one..."

Jaehyun's eyes met Taeyong's as he licked the blood on the side of his lips. The demon smirked as he kissed the man. Taeyong got off Jaehyun and got on all four, arching his ass toward the man. Jaehyun bit his lips as he thrust his member back into the hole. He grabbed Taeyong's waist as he fucked the demon, hard and rough. Taeyong became a moaning mess as he begged the latter to go harder.