Chapter 12

BITCH! STREAM 2 BADDIES 1 PROSCHE! 

~ ~ ~

Jaehyun stood by the street as he looked into his phone. He was browsing for places to go today. It was their first date. The man blushed as he smiled at himself. Taeyong told him to wait here. He didn't tell Jaehyun where he was going. Just now he asked Taeyong if he wanted to go out and the latter just said it was a date with a smile that Jaehyun couldn't resist. Suddenly, he heard people talking about something. He looked away from his phone and realized everyone was looking at someone.

	Jaehyun blushed as he joined the crowd, staring at Taeyong in awe

Jaehyun blushed as he joined the crowd, staring at Taeyong in awe. Every time he looked at Taeyong, the latter just got more beautiful every time. Taeyong saw the man as he ran to him, smiling. He then gave the waffle in his hand to Jaehyun. Taeyong went to buy the snack for him. Jaehyun took a bite and his face lit up.

"It's good." he said.

Taeyong chuckled at the latter's cuteness. Jaehyun smiled as he took another bite and the cream oozed out and stuck on the tip of his nose. Taeyong leaned forward, making Jaehyun frown a bit.

"You're already 25. Why do you eat like a baby?" Taeyong stated.

He tiptoed a bit as he licked the cream on Jaehyun's nose. The man turned flush red as he looked down. He also realized that people around them were watching in shock. He still couldn't get used to Taeyong's boldness. Jaehyun could hear them talking.

"What's wrong?" Taeyong asked.

"People are watching..." Jaehyun replied.

"So? What about it?" Taeyong intertwined their hands together.

"If a boy and a girl can kiss in public, why can't we do it too?" Jaehyun looked at the latter.

"Don't give a damn about what people say. We're on a date today."

Taeyong walked away, dragging the latter with him. Jaehyun looked at their hands and smiled. Before he could realize it, he was already in love with Taeyong. Jaehyun fell in love with a demon.

The date went smoothly. Jaehyun enjoyed it so much. Taeyong gave him the best experience on his first date. He wondered if this was how it felt to fall in love. Jaehyun did have crushes in the past but had never been in any relationship. So he was very inexperienced when it came to love. But every time Taeyong smiled at him, his heart fluttered. Every time the latter teased him, it drove him crazy. Every time they had sex, it just made Jaehyun crave more. Taeyong always made sure both of them enjoyed it.

The sun was about to go down when the two arrived at the Han river. Taeyong ran to the metal railings as he looked at the river. Jaehyun stopped on his track, watching Taeyong from a distance. As the sun went down, the warm light shone upon Taeyong's perfectly sculpted face. The gentle wind blew softly through his hair. Taeyong was always beautiful but now his beauty was ethereal. Like an angel. The latter turned to Jaehyun and smiled, making the man blush. He adored that smile. Jaehyun wanted to look at that smile forever. He wanted to be with Taeyong forever.