Chapter 27

As the shield covered both him and Jaehyun, Taeyong kneeled in front of the wounded man. Fuck, he missed the latter so much. Jaehyun was covered with his power and it aroused him. Taeyong desperately wanted to quench his thirst for the man in front of him.

"Are you okay?" he asked with a gentle voice.

Suddenly, Jaehyun looked at him and slapped his face. Silence in between them. The demon was taken aback as he held his cheek. Jaehyun looked away while gritting his teeth.

"I think I deserve that." Taeyong said.

"No. I should hit you harder. But my wound won't let me to." Jaehyun replied.

He grunted in pain as he held his bleeding shoulder. Taeyong then placed his hand on the wound while healing the latter. No word was exchanged between the two. Their eyes met and Jaehyun looked away. His eyes started to get watery.

"Three months..." Jaehyun stated.

"I waited for you for three months like a fool."

Before he could continue again, Taeyong placed his finger on his lips.

"Look, I'm sorry okay? But save the nag for later."

Taeyong turned around as he stood up. A sword appeared in his hand.

"That mad demon is attacking this dome like a maniac. It can't hold much longer."

Taeyong then looked at Jaehyun as the latter also stood up after he regained his strength.

"That woman will be here at any moment. I will distract him as long as I can. While in the meantime, I want you to kill her without hesitation. He is untouchable until she died."

"Her name is Hyejin." Jaehyun commented.

"I don't care. When this dome disappears, I want you to go as far as possible. It's gonna be a huge explosion that no humans can withstand."

Taeyong gripped the sword with both hands and swung the weapon as the dome disappeared. Jaehyun immediately flew away as he could and just like Taeyong said, the two high demons clashed and massive destruction exploded. The impact was so strong, it threw Jaehyun rolling on the ground.

Luckily, they were in this realm because the explosion would destroy the entire town. The demons then flew into the sky as the fight continued. Both of them were not holding back. The two were so fast that Jaehyun couldn't catch them with his eyes. Only sparks could be seen here and there.

Suddenly, he felt someone behind him. Jaehyun turned around quickly and made a shield to block a dagger that was about to stab him. Hyejin screamed as she attacked the shield over and over.

"You ruin everything!" she yelled.

Jaehyun gritted his teeth as he pushed the woman away, sending her rolling on the ground. Because of her, he and Taeyong couldn't be together. A man shouldn't hurt a woman but this bitch deserved to die. Jaehyun would throw his morality this one time.

He pulled out a sword and launched toward the latter. Before the blade could touch her, Jaehyun's body froze. A black aura surrounded him, keeping him in place. Hyejin raised her hand which was covered with a black aura. She smirked. Jaehyun's eyes turned red and he broke free from the grip. The woman's eyes went wide, shocked.

"You're not the only one with the demon's power." Jaehyun said.

He balled his fist and punched Hyejin right in the face. She jolted to the side and fell to the ground.

"Urgh! It feels good to do that! At first, I was stopping myself because you are a woman. But now..." Jaehyun walked to her and lifted her body.

"I don't give a fuck anymore."