Chapter 18

"I only agreed to date you because I just want to fuck you."

"I forgot to tell you I have a wife."

"You're nothing but a good time to me."

"I would never love a slut like you."

Ten sat on the couch as a drop of tear rolled down his cheek. He quickly wiped it when Johnny approached him. The demon placed the food on the table and sat beside the latter. He kissed Ten on the forehead.

"You didn't eat anything since last night. You must be hungry." Johnny said as he gently caressed the latter's hand.

"No." Ten answered short.

His stomach growled immediately. Ten blushed as he looked away. Johnny chuckled as he got closer to the man. He took a spoonful of food and brought it to Ten's mouth. But Ten ignored it.

"Stop being stubborn, baby. I don't want you to starve."

"Who are you? Why did you do this?" Ten slowly pushed the spoon away.

"Eat first and then I'll answer all your questions." Johnny brought the spoon back to his mouth.

"Untie me."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

Ten looked at the man and let out a sigh. He opened his mouth and let the demon feed him. Johnny smiled and petted his head.

"That's my good kitty."

After a while, Ten finished his food. Johnny then lifted the man and placed Ten on his lap. He hugged the latter and nuzzled his face at the crook of the neck. Ten remained unbothered.

"Who are you?" Ten asked. The latter let out a sigh.

"I'm an Incubus. A demon." Johnny answered.

"Liar."

Johnny gently grabbed Ten's face making them look at each other. Suddenly, his eyes turned red as horns started to grow on his head. Ten's eyes widened as he tried to get away but Johnny won't let him. The demon smirked and he went back to his human form.

"Trust me now?"

"Why did you do this?"

"Because I love you."

"No, you don't. You just want to fuck me." Ten's eyes started to get watery.

It's happening again. A man held him just for sex and tried to sugar-coat him by saying how much he loved Ten. Men were all the same. He was just gonna throw Ten away when he got bored of him. Ten knew he would never deserve love.

"At first, yes. Then, I realized how much I'm addicted to you." Johnny kissed Ten's hand.

"And before I knew it, I can't live without you."

"Why me?"

Ten gripped his hand, holding his tears. Johnny's gentleness made him weak. He only did this so that he can keep me until he was satisfied. Ten thought to himself.

"As a demon, I'm attracted to humans with high sexual drive." Johnny lightly kissed his neck.

"But yours is different. You seek love through sex but you always end up getting hurt every time."

"Because that's what men see me as. A product to have sex with. A slut." Ten bit his lips.

Ten used to men treated him rough. He wanted Johnny to treat him like that too. But every touch made him weak. He hated himself for craving affection.