Chapter 6

Jaehyun lifted the dumbbells as he stood in front of the big mirror, observing his posture. His mind went back to when he left his house. Taeyong patted his head and called him a good boy. Jaehyun blushed as he slightly grinned. He loved it when the demon praised him. He wanted to be praised again. The trainer came to him.

"You're doing a good job. Do two more sets and we move to squats." he said to Jaehyun.

"The gym is glad that you renewed your membership. Not gonna lie, the gym gains a lot of members after you come here. Must be lucky to have such an attractive face and a body like yours." the trainer stated.

Jaehyun could just smile as he focused on his workout. He didn't care about all that. As long as he could get compliments from Taeyong. Ah, he couldn't wait to go home already. Two hours later, Jaehyun finished with his workout session and he headed straight home.

He arrived home and opened the door in excitement. He looked around but couldn't find the latter. Jaehyun frowned a bit as he scratched his head.

"Taeyong?" He called the demon.

Someone patted Jaehyun's shoulder and he quickly turned around. There was Taeyong, wearing Jaehyun's sweater only. The man grabbed the demon's hands.

"Welcome home." Taeyong smiled.

"I worked out hard." Jaehyun blurted out.

Taeyong chuckled as he ruffled Jaehyun's hair.

"Am I a good boy?" Jaehyun asked as he blushed.

"Yes, you are. You're my good boy." Taeyong said.

Jaehyun hugged the latter as he kissed the demon's shoulder. He must have lost his mind now that he could feel the embarrassment. Why was he so desperate for Taeyong's compliment? Was this obsession or something else?

"What do you wanna do right now? It's only 3." Taeyong asked as he looked at the clock.

"I wanna go out with you but..." Jaehyun's face turned red.

He looked down as he played with Taeyong's hands. Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong's chin as he gave a quick peck on the soft lips.

"Can we do it again?" he asked.

~ ~ ~

Jaehyun was at work as he was dozing off. Last night was bizarre. They couldn't stop doing it. Jaehyun kept telling Taeyong that they had to stop but he himself kept thrusting his hips. A smile crept on his face and he covered his mouth. Taeyong was driving him crazy and he loved it.

"Someone is happy this morning." his colleague beside him stated.

"It's nothing." Jaehyun brushed it off.

It might be the best weekend Jaehyun ever had. It was full of sex. Taeyong seduced him every time he got a chance. And Jaehyun couldn't say no. The latter knew everything that turned on Jaehyun. He never knew he could be such a sex addict. Taeyong was too irresistible. Again, he got hard thinking of the latter.

"Hey Jaehyun, we have company dinner today. Don't forget about that." his colleague reminded him.

"Can I skip?" Jaehyun asked.

"Everyone must attend. You better be there if you don't want to be on the bad side of our CEO."

Jaehyun frowned as he stared at his monitor. He just wanted to go home as soon as possible. Taeyong was waiting for him. He didn't know how to inform the latter. He didn't think Taeyong had a phone. What if he got mad because Jaehyun got home late?

Later in the evening, the group of workers headed to a restaurant together. Jaehyun sat silently at the end of the table, drinking his soju. This was his first company dinner so, of course, he needed to attend but he just wanted to go home. All the older colleagues were drunk and so loud. Jaehyun was not good in this kind of situation. And the senior in front of him kept pouring the drink into his cup. Glad that he could drink well but damn, slow down a bit.