Chapter Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul

Ten woke up that morning as he stared at the ceiling. He couldn't even lift a finger. Every part of his body was hurt. He hooked up with this one guy that had the stamina of a beast. Ten got knocked the fuck out last night. That's not a beast, that's a monster. Ten lay there for a while as he remembered back the wild sex he had last night. A grin crept on his face. Finally! He found the perfect one.

Suddenly, he smelled something delicious from outside the room. He got off the bed trying to search for his clothes. But as soon as his feet met the floor, he fell. Fuck! Is he trying to make me paralyzed? A loud thud could be heard and the door swung open. And a shirtless muscular man came in. Ten looked at the giant and blushed. Wow, what a sight. He could practically see the muscle glowing.

The man looked at Ten and let out a low chuckle. He walked to the latter and lifted him. He placed Ten on the bed as he took out a silk robe from the closet.

"Here, wear this. Have some breakfast and then we can talk for a bit." the man said as he placed his hands on his waist.

Ten looked at the man towering him as he wore the oversized rob. Ten blushed as the stare was eating him alive. Suddenly, the man pushed him onto the bed and started to kiss him passionately. His lips went down to the neck as he left another mark on the skin. Ten let out a groan as he tugged the man's hair.

"Breakfast or another round?" the man asked as he caressed the latter's inner thigh.

"B-breakfast..." Ten replied.

"Okay." the man smiled and carried the latter out of the room.

He then placed Ten at the dining table. He looked at the simple breakfast and felt himself drooling. It was just scrambled eggs with bacon but his energy was totally sucked out last night and he was technically starving. He started to dig in. The man leaned against the table beside Ten.

"That's a good kitty." the man said, making Ten flustered.

He watched the latter finish breakfast as he caressed the head. Ten loved how he's being spoiled right now. Fuck... why is he so perfect? He thought.

"Can this kitty be mine?" the man asked as he held his chin.

Ten gulped as he bit his lips. He's too sexy. And he wrapped his hands around the man's neck. The man pushed the plate away as he put Ten on top of the table. He smirked before he claimed the lips. He undid the robe, exposing Ten's lewd body. His lips then went down to the right nipple, sucking it while he pinched the other one. Ten arched his body as he moaned. The man then stood up as he looked at the latter laid on the table with his legs spread.

"I want to eat every inch of your body." he licked his lips.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his member, stroking it. Ten looked at the member and his eyes widened. Now that he could see it in bright light, he couldn't believe something that huge was inside him last night.

"Use your fingers. Show me how you please yourself." the man ordered.

Ten looked at the taller one as he sucked on his fingers, coating them with his saliva. He spread his legs as he circulated his fingers at the entrance. While making eye contact with the man, Ten pushed his fingers inside as he let out a low moan. The man fastened his hand as the precum started to ooze out of his member. Ten looked at the member as he reached out his feet, caressing it teasingly.

"Put it inside me." Ten said.

The man rubbed the head against the hole and Ten whined at the teasing. He let out a low chuckle as he licked the neck.

"How about you beg for it?" the man whispered.

"Daddy, fuck me please~" Ten said without hesitation.

The man's face darkened as he grabbed the box of condoms out of the plastic bag on the table. Ten knew he's gonna have another good time like last night. The man ripped the condom's wrapper with his teeth and wore it. He spread Ten's legs even further as he slammed his member into the entrance. Ten let out a loud moan.