Chapter 3

The man bit the zip and pulled it down. He then nuzzled his face into the bulge, taking a good sniff. Jaehyun bit his lips due to the slight pleasure. The latter pulled the waistband of the underwear and the member sprung out, slapping his face. Jaehyun shuddered when the latter kissed the head of his member.

"So sensitive." he said.

    He licked the member before shoving it into his mouth. Jaehyun let out a loud moan. He aggressively sucked the member and the latter couldn't stop moaning. Fuck, he's so good at this. Jaehyun thought. His eyes trailed from the latter's head down to his bare ass. Jaehyun unconsciously reached out his hand as he caressed the back. The latter responded by arching his back. Jaehyun immediately pulled back his hand.

    The man then moved his head faster. Jaehyun hissed as he tried to grab the latter's head but he was hesitant. This was what Jaehyun felt yesterday. Again, this wasn't a dream. So, was this man what he claimed to be? A demon? But wasn't the demon supposed to be scary?

"Horn..." Jaehyun whispered as he looked at the small horns protruding out of the head.

    Suddenly, the man groped the balls hard and Jaehyun flinched. He licked his lips as he looked at Jaehyun.

"Don't think of anything else when I'm with you." He stated as he tightened his grip.

"Understand?"

"Y-yes." Jaehyun replied.

"That's my good boy." the man smiled.

    He continued with the blowjob. Jaehyun gave in to the intense pleasure as he grabbed the latter's head, thrusting his member deeper. He took a deep breath as he was reaching his climax.

"H-hey stop... I'm close..." Jaehyun said but got ignored.

    Jaehyun groaned as he pulled the man's head away and cum all over his face. The latter stuck out his tongue. Some of the cum got into his mouth while the rest dripped on his face. He got up and wiped the cum with his fingers and licked it clean. Jaehyun felt chills run on his back as the latter's eyes turned red.

"Can't waste all of this." he said.

    Suddenly, the man started to breathe heavily. He then climbed on top of Jaehyun and kissed him deeply. The latter just sat there, still high from the climax. The man then grind his ass against Jaehyun's member. He bit Jaehyun's lips as they locked eyes.

"I don't really like it when someone touches my horns." he whispered in Jaehyun's ear as he untied his apron.

"Let me tell you a secret." he added and both of them levitated, heading to the bed.

    Jaehyun got thrown onto the bed and the man sat on top of him. He claimed the lips again.

"I lost control when my horns were being disturbed."

    He went down to the neck and left a mark. He then left another mark on the chest. Jaehyun grabbed his face and they kissed again.

"Wanna do it?" he asked.

    Jaehyun was hesitant for a bit before he slowly nodded. The man smirked at how flustered Jaehyun was. Jaehyun grabbed his face and they kissed again. For some reason, Jaehyun became addicted to the latter's lips. Maybe because he was Jaehyun's first kiss.

"I found lube in the drawer. Seems like you're not that innocent after all." the man chuckled.

    The man squeezed a good amount of lube on his hand as he coated the member and his ass. He then aligned the member against the entrance as it easily slid in. Jaehyun moaned due to the intense feeling. He never felt this good. It was hot and tight. The hole was sucking him in. Jaehyun looked at the man on top of him. The latter smirked as he started to move his hips up and down.