Chapter 2

The demon ran his fingers across Jaehyun's abs as he licked his lips. He knew he just hit a jackpot when this poor human summoned him. Looked at how sexy this man's body was. He could feast on this body all day long. Jaehyun shivered at the cold touch.

"I-I'll do anything... Please let me go." Jaehyun begged.

"Anything?" the demon tilted his head to the side.

Jaehyun nodded vigorously. The latter then placed his finger on the man's forehead and smirked.

"Libido." he said.

Suddenly, Jaehyun felt hot. His heart was beating fast. He could feel his body starting to act weird. He didn't know what was happening to him right now. And why did he get hard? The tentacles then pinched his nipples and Jaehyun let out a moan. What was that?! Was my body that sensitive? Jaehyun freaked out. Meanwhile, the demon looked at the hard member and bit his lips. He ran his fingers along the shaft, receiving another moan from the latter.

"You got a big dick. It's my lucky day." he stated.

"W-what are you doing?" Jaehyun asked.

"You said you will do anything. This is the compensation for calling me using furniture's names." the demon said as he gripped the base of Jaehyun's member.

Jaehyun gasped as he jerked his hips upward. The demon then licked along the shaft as he sucked on the head. Jaehyun moaned loudly. Even a slight touch could make him crazy. If he kept doing that to Jaehyun, the latter might explode.

The demon then took the man's whole member into his mouth. He skillfully sucked the throbbing member and Jaehyun was losing his mind. He kept moaning over and over again. Jaehyun never felt this good before. Was this how it felt to receive a blowjob? No, no. This was not supposed to happen. They just met and he already gave Jaehyun a blowjob. He wanted to fight it but he couldn't. It was heavenly good. For someone coming from Hell. And the tentacles that kept rubbing his nipples just made it even better. Wait, no. It was supposed to be worse.

"Please, don't-" Jaehyun's words got cut off as another tentacle with the shape of a dick got shoved into his mouth.

Jaehyun freaked out at the situation he's in right now. The demon sucked his member faster as he swirled his tongue skillfully. Jaehyun moaned with the tentacle in his mouth. Tears started to roll down his face.

If this could be considered his first sex experience, it's too much. Jaehyun was overwhelmed with pleasure. He clenched his fists as his body started to tremble. With a loud muffle moan, he cum hard inside the demon's mouth. The latter swallowed all of it. Not leaving even a single drop gone to waste. The tentacle pulled out of Jaehyun's mouth as he coughed badly.

The demon licked along the member's shaft as his eyes turned bright red. He could feel his power increase ten times stronger. He never had such a delicious essence. There was absolutely no way he's gonna let go of this big catch. The demon then grabbed Jaehyun's face.

"So submissive." he whispered to the ear before gently nibbling it. Jaehyun groaned.

The tentacle wrapped around Jaehyun's member as the tip penetrated into the urethral opening. Jaehyun screamed as he burst into tears. The demon smirked. Fuck, that is painful but why does it feel good? Jaehyun thought. He wanted more. He wanted to cum again. He wanted the latter to suck his member again.

"Now I figure out how you managed to summon me." the demon said.

"H-how?" Jaehyun asked in between his tears.

"A virgin's blood is needed to summon me."

"I didn't offer anything."

"Well, you're a virgin. And I got something even better than blood." he then gripped Jaehyun's member.