Chapter 26

"P-prince of Hell?" Jaehyun backed off a bit.

Jungwoo smirked as he placed his hand again on the invincible force. The shield started to shake slightly as the demon pressed his hand harder. Jaehyun knew he was not on the same level as the one in front of him.

"I heard that you're into high demons." Jungwoo said.

Suddenly, Jaehyun felt something behind him. A sword appeared in his hand and swung it fast. The sword cut a giant hand that was about to grab Jaehyun. The hand then disappeared. The man pointed his sword at Jungwoo as he breathed heavily.

"You mastered his power quickly."

"What do you want?" Jaehyun asked.

Jungwoo smirked as he launched toward the man with a spear. Jaehyun blocked it as he flew away. He couldn't defeat Jungwoo. He's not as strong as Taeyong. To his shock, Jungwoo appeared right in front of him as he tried to kiss the man. Jaehyun's eyes widened and thrust his sword forward. The demon grabbed the blade with his bare hand and bent it to the side.

"You're testing my patience." Jungwoo stated.

He then grabbed Jaehyun by the face and threw him to the ground. The man made a shield on his back right before his body hit the ground, creating a big crater due to the strong impact. Jaehyun was coughing hard as he looked around. He was outside the building but there was no one around and the surrounding was gloomy.

"Where is this place?"

"Welcome to the demon realm. Where I can let loose without being disturbed by those up there.

"What do you want from me?!" Jaehyun was getting frustrated at this point.

"I will take everything that belongs to him." Jungwoo answered.

"Taeyong?"

"Wow, you even gave a name to a high demon. No wonder he gave you his power even though he dumped you."

"No! He will come back to me. He will!" Jaehyun said.

"He will. I know." he gritted his teeth.

Jungwoo burst into a fit of laughing as he looked down at the human.

"You poor little thing. You obviously know nothing."

Jungwoo landed in front of Jaehyun. He then grabbed the man by the neck, choking him. Jaehyun gasped for air as his feet were lifted off the ground.

"He dumped you because he's bored. Because he went to Hyejin."

"Y-you lied. H-he will never do that."

"I'm a demon but I'm no liar."

"Shut up!" two swords appeared in Jaehyun's hands as he thrust forward at Jungwoo.

The demon dodged and threw Jaehyun at the wall. He then launched forward at the man with a spear in his hand. Jaehyun created a shield and blocked the attack. Their eyes met each other. The demon of Greed smirked.

"Just give up on him. And come to me."

"Fuck you. I will never go to you. Even if I die." Jaehyun said.

Jungwoo's face changed. The demon was furious. Jaehyun knew the latter was holding himself because out of a sudden, Jungwoo effortlessly broke the shield. The impact was so strong, Jaehyun once again got thrown into the ground. He needed to escape. How crazy was he to fight a prince of Hell?

The man quickly got up and flew away. But Jungwoo blocked his way. He turned around and flew the other way but again the demon blocked him.

"Just give up. You can't escape anymore. Come to me."