Chapter 13

Taeyong pinned Jaehyun against the wall. The demon grabbed his face and kissed him eagerly. Jaehyun pushed his tongue and the latter sucked it. His hands went down as he squeezed the ass hard. Jaehyun turned them around and lifted Taeyong up.

"Can I be in control today?" Jaehyun asked, breathing heavily.

Taeyong smiled as he nodded. Jaehyun bit his lips. Taeyong liked to tease him so much. He's gonna make the latter regret it tonight. He carried the demon to the bed. Taeyong was expecting him to be thrown but instead, the man just laid him down gently. He was a bit taken aback. He taught the latter to be rough. Jaehyun always did it roughly. So he didn't expect this gentleness to come from the latter.

Taeyong took off his clothes and lay there with his legs spread out. Jaehyun took off his shirt and licked his lips. His eyes feasted on the demon on top of his bed, ready to be devoured. Maybe Taeyong was right. This was lust. Jaehyun caressed the inner thigh making the latter shudder. His fingers landed at the lascivious entrance, circulating it teasingly. Taeyong groaned.

He went down and replaced his fingers with his tongue. Taeyong let out a moan at the sudden rimming. Jaehyun groaned as he felt his inner beast screaming. Inside the entrance was soft and warm. He wanted more. Jaehyun gripped the thighs as he pushed his tongue deeper. The demon let out a louder moan.

Jaehyun sucked the balls as his eyes met with Taeyong's. The latter was breathing heavily while licking his lips. Jaehyun licked along the shaft as his two fingers entered the hole.

"You can't swallow my essence." Taeyong warned as his eyes turned red.

"I know. Stop me if you're close." Jaehyun replied before taking the whole member into his mouth.

Taeyong winched in pain as he pushed the man a bit.

"Do it properly." Taeyong said as he aligned his member at the mouth back.

"Don't let your teeth touch it." the demon caressed the hair.

"Relax your jaws. If you want to take it deeper as I do, relax your throat too." he grabbed Jaehyun's head as he pushed his member deeper.

Jaehyun groaned as he felt it hit the back of his throat. Taeyong moaned in satisfaction. Jaehyun was a fast learner. He thrust his hips, deepthroating the latter. Jaehyun was about to gag but he held himself. Tears started to roll down his face. He couldn't breathe properly. But he loved to hear Taeyong's moan.

"Jaehyun~" Taeyong curled his toes.

He pulled his member out and Jaehyun coughed badly. His mind literally went blank during the whole blowjob session. Even though the member was deep in his throat, he still didn't hit the base, unlike Taeyong. The demon could swallow his member whole.

"Don't push yourself too hard." Taeyong wiped the tears.

"My jaws hurt." Jaehyun stated.

The man stood up as he took off his pants. Taeyong looked at the hard member stood proudly and felt himself drooling. He stroked the member but Jaehyun pushed him onto the bed. He claimed the lips. Taeyong switched their position as he turned around, facing Jaehyun's member. He gave it a lick before swallowing it whole. Jaehyun moaned as he threw his head to the back. This position was a bit bizarre for him. The way Taeyong's luscious hole was facing him while clenching was too much for him.

His tongue drew to the entrance, rimming it again. Taeyong let out a moan as he sucked harder. Jaehyun's body was slightly trembling at the intense pleasure. He then stroked the demon's member while rimming him. Jaehyun thrust his hips, pushing his member deeper into the throat and cum hard inside it. Taeyong's eyes widened as he shot his cum on Jaehyun's chest.