Chapter 30 (End)

Taeyong arched his back as he bit his lips. He gripped the bed sheet hard until his knuckles turned white, due to the intense pleasure Jaehyun gave him. The man leaned forward as he bit the back of Taeyong's neck as he thrust deeper. The way the wall was clenching tightly around his member, he felt like he could explode at any moment.

"Jaehyun~" the demon moaned his name.

The man looked to the side and saw the reflection of them both in the mirror. He then grabbed Taeyong, making him stand on his knees. The latter let out another moan when Jaehyun bit his shoulder. Jaehyun smirked as he untied the blindfold.

"Look how slutty you are in the mirror."

Taeyong looked at the mirror and blushed. Jaehyun's eyes were bright red. The man changed after he mastered Taeyong's power. The demon smirked as he winked at the latter through the mirror. Jaehyun gritted his teeth as he thrust harder. This was a punishment. He shouldn't be enjoying this.

"Jaehyun... can I kiss you please?" Taeyong turned his head to the left.

The man then shoved his fingers into the demon's mouth. Taeyong sucked them eagerly. He grabbed the hand, and lightly caressed it.

"No kiss as the punishment." he whispered.

Taeyong whined as he tried to grab Jaehyun's face. The man grabbed his neck and bent him over. He gave a strong thrust, earning a moan from the latter.

"You are getting punished so listen to me."

"Are you still angry at me? I'm sorry." Taeyong said.

"Shut up." Jaehyun tightened his grip as he cum for the second time.

The man moved his hips slowly, riding the pleasure. Taeyong could feel the essence overflowing inside him. Jaehyun pulled out his member and turned the demon around. Taeyong laid on his back as he spread his legs, inviting the latter.

Jaehyun let out a sigh, admitting defeat. He hovered on top of the demon and kissed him deeply. Taeyong grinned and wrapped his legs around the waist. Jaehyun then aligned his member against the hole again. The kiss broke as he thrust his member into the luscious entrance. Taeyong let out a moan as he claimed the lips one more time.

"I love you." Taeyong whispered seductively.

Jaehyun hugged the demon, nuzzling his face at the crook of the neck. He couldn't be angry at the latter if he acted this cute.

"You don't know how much I miss you." Jaehyun whispered.

"I think I know... because I miss you too." Taeyong replied.

"Please don't leave me again."

"I won't."

"Sure?"

"Yes."

"Promise?"

Taeyong's index finger grew claw and he made an 'x' on his right chest. Blood slowly oozed out from the cut. Jaehyun frowned a bit.

"With my heart."

"Don't do that." Jaehyun leaned forward as he licked the blood.

"Someone is craving my power."

Jaehyun groaned as an incantation appeared around his neck. Taeyong grabbed the latter's hair as he licked the neck. Jaehyun gripped the bed sheet as he fastened his hips. The demon arched his back.

Jaehyun placed Taeyong's leg on his shoulder, making his member go deeper. He wanted more of Taeyong. He couldn't get enough of him. He was like a drug to Jaehyun. They were drenched in sweat from hours of rough sex. The sound of skin slapping echoed throughout the room. Jaehyun's grunt and Taeyong's moan infused together. He couldn't stop thrusting his member into the latter. Looking at Taeyong's seductive face, he felt like he was reaching his climax.