Chapter 25

Jaehyun groaned as he tucked his hair. He looked at the empty wine bottle in front of him. He raised his hand and the bottle on the table levitated toward him. The bottle poured the red wine into the cup Jaehyun was holding. He chugged the liquid in one go.

His eyes landed on the pink apron beside him. Taeyong loved to wear it and had nothing else underneath to tease him. The demon would purposely lean toward Jaehyun and let his nipple slip. Jaehyun would go crazy every time Taeyong arched his back.

"Fuck..." Jaehyun rubbed his face as he felt his pants start to get extremely tight.

He grabbed the apron and took a sniff. The very faint scent of Taeyong gently caressed his nose. Jaehyun then pulled out his member and slowly stroked it. A low moan escaped his mouth. His hand went faster as Jaehyun muttered the demon's name. The man bit the apron gently as the euphoric feeling started to get intense. With a muffled moan, he shot his load all over his chest and on the apron. Jaehyun let out a heavy sigh and closed his eyes. That was the fifth time today.

He masturbated so much that his member became numb. Taeyong turned him into a sex addict and now he's gone, Jaehyun almost went crazy with all this pent-up sexual drive. He went into the room. Suddenly, he stopped in front of the mirror and looked at his reflection. Pathetic. Jaehyun let out a sigh.

The cold bed he laid every night all by himself. Taeyong's warmth had already faded away. But Jaehyun's heart still raced in his sleep sometimes. His broken heart hasn't healed yet. Taeyong was so cruel. Jaehyun felt like he was being thrown away. And yet, all this time, he was still searching for the latter.

"You're pitiful."

Even more when Taeyong left him. So pitiful, over the past three months. Things were different for Jaehyun now. He became so small and weak.

"You're so pitiful." he pointed at himself in the mirror.

No matter how hard Jaehyun tried, he couldn't pretend anymore. He couldn't live without Taeyong. The way he talked, the way he looked. So unlike him, so weak.

Why did Taeyong do this to Jaehyun? He left nothing but wounds. Jaehyun couldn't believe it. All the good memories of when they were together.

"Now when I look at you, I feel pity for you." Jaehyun gritted his fists.

"Don't give me that look. You don't want him. You don't want him no more."

Jaehyun covered his face as he cried. He sat on the floor and hugged his knees. The apron in his hand, he took a good sniff. Fuck I miss you.

"So pitiful..."

~ ~ ~

The sound of alarm bombarded the room. Jaehyun opened his eyes to the sight of his bed on the other side of the room. He was laying on the floor. The man cried himself to sleep last night. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. His body hurt so much.

He didn't want to go to work today. Until when did he need to live like this? He exited the room and sat at the dining table. He lightly massaged his head as a mug levitated toward the water dispenser and filled it. The full mug then flew and landed in front of Jaehyun. The latter chugged it empty. His head was throbbing so badly.

Jaehyun was kinda glad that the demon gave him this power. His life got easier ever since. Honestly, Jaehyun wouldn't have to work anymore at this point. He could just make money dropped in front of him just like Taeyong did. Ah yes, it's one of the ways to distract him from the demon. Jaehyun went to take a shower. Before he went to work, he made a simple toast for breakfast. Damn, he missed Taeyong's cooking.

He arrived at the office at the same time as Ten. The latter frowned as he looked at Jaehyun's horrible condition.

"Did you drink again last night?" Ten asked.

Jaehyun shook his head as he walked away. He tried to brush it off but Ten was having none of it. He was so concerned about his friend.

"You should take a day off. It's not good to keep it to yourself. I'm here if you wanna talk about it."

"Thank you for your concern but I'm fine."

Jaehyun walked to his table and sat down. A moment later, Jungwoo came and stood beside him. He was holding a cup of coffee.

"Can I help you, Mr. Kim?" Jaehyun asked.

"You look tired so I bought you coffee."

The man was about to take the drink but he stopped. He remembered Ten said to set a boundary with the latter. Jaehyun didn't want to give Jungwoo the wrong idea.

"I don't drink coffee in the morning."

Jungwoo looked down as he pouted. Jaehyun let out a sigh and told the latter to leave the coffee on his table. The latter smiled as he put the coffee in the corner. Jaehyun grabbed a file as he went to talk to a colleague. Suddenly, Jungwoo muttered something as he placed his hand on top of the lid. He then smirked as he walked away.

Jaehyun sat down and started doing his work so that he could distract himself from his problem. It's doing well. Three hours later, he leaned against the chair as he stretched his body. His eyes then landed on the coffee from the intern. It must be cold at this point. He was about to grab the cup but stopped himself.

Something didn't feel right. He could feel a dark aura emitting from the coffee. Jaehyun then pretended to cover his left eye as it turned red. He frowned. The coffee was covered with a demon's curse. It was almost the same as Taeyong. He scooted away a bit. Did Jungwoo do this? But Jaehyun couldn't feel any demon's aura on the latter at all. Did a demon come after Jungwoo left and cursed the drink? Who did this and why?

Jaehyun messaged Ten to call Johnny to come here. He then got up and left the office. As he walked down the corridor, Jaehyun muttered a protection spell on him. Suddenly, everything around him went silent and eerily dark. An evil chuckle echoed throughout the hallway. Jaehyun turned around and frowned. Jungwoo was slowly approaching him with a devious smirk on his face.

He stopped when an invisible force stopped him from going any closer to Jaehyun. Jungwoo tried to push his hand past the barrier but failed. Jaehyun started to get anxious. He could feel a tremendous amount of demonic's power on Jungwoo. How could he never sense this overwhelming power from the latter?

"He even gives you his power." Jungwoo stated.

"Who are you?" Jaehyun asked.

"Prince of Hell. Demon of Greed." 

🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹🍑🌹

I AM BACK BITCHES!!!!!

Shakespeare is shaking in his grave right now. 

I took a very-needed break and now I feel better. still shitty but somehow better. uhhh the teeaaaaaa!!!! 

let me spill it in the next chapter because guess what, it's a double update.

thank you for reading my stories. please vote, comment & share if you like it. I appreciate it so much. and don't forget to follow me for more awesome stories. I love you guys 🍑🌹💗🧡❤️🤎💙💜💛💚🍑🌹