42

Maya

Go away

"No,"

I'm still MAD

"And I am your older brother looking after you. I have spray that numbs your throat, tissues, something cool for your head, some water, and cough medicine,"

Why do you care?

"You really struggle with that, don't you?" he sighed, opening my window, "I get it. I've been pretty absent for your whole life and I am sorry, but I did also reach out over and over again- I have always cared. Now, would you like any of the medicine?"

I nodded, so he poured the cough medicine on a spoon and gave it to me, then sprayed my throat, which made me gag and freak out because I couldn't swallow properly for a few seconds.

He had me lay down again and placed a weird, cold, and strangely heavy gel pack on my head, then used a tissue to wipe my nose; he really must care about me.

When I said I was mad earlier it was a lie, but I didn't know any other word to describe how I felt. Just a mix of loneliness, frustration, confusion- if I was mad at anyone it was myself.

I wished I could recognise my emotions like Michael did.

"Rest your voice, I'll even rest mine too in a minute, we can just talk over text to make it equal. Would you like my company or not?"

I nodded and he laid beside me- though it wasn't really laying because if I went flat my nose was too blocked.

I don't have a voice rn to rest btw

Oh shit

Sorry I have been confusing

You haven't been confusing

I watched as '...' appeared, and disappeared, multiple times.

You have been one hell of a teenager though

HEY

I was the same. When I left home there was so much I hadn't been able to do... it's pretty exciting snd scary

snd

and*
don't ignore my message
MAYA

I've not been excited yet

You're getting voice lessons and a new guitar, please tell me you're at least like 2% excited

Okay yeah. Can't have voice lessons like this though

Well obviously

If I was actually pregnant that first day would you have let me stay?

Yes
You're not pregnant now are you?

"No!!!!! Finn is just my friend before you start trying to make it weird

Then why ask sbout being pregnant

sbout

Maya 

I was just curious

I wouldn't have hesitated to let you home, no matter the situation.