30

Maya

ell3n30: hey

ell3n30: sorry if this is weird I stalked you

ell3n30: well not you I stalked your insta

ell3n30: hope you're okay

ell3n30: did you still wanna hang tomorrow? well today, its 00:02

ell3n30: if you did just text me in the morning, I'm free all day, it would be cool

ell3n30: unless your sick. Mum and Ma can't get sick right now! They have to be at court on Tuesday. If you're not sick come to mine plssssssss

ell3n30: anyway

ell3n30: pls let me know if you can hanggggggg cos I will drag Finn along too

I stared at my phone for a solid minute when I woke up, then put it back down and rolled over, falling to sleep again. I was too tired to have that conversation right now.

Unfortunately, Ash was an early riser, and woke me back up not even half an hour later with a glass of water.

"Did you fall asleep on your phone?"

"I woke up, and went back to sleep,"

"Ah. Wanna go out for breakfast?"

"For real?"

"Yeah,"

"Yes please. I'm always the one serving,"

"Get dressed then," he laughed, "I'll be in the living room,"

I drank some water, then got up and picked out a new tshirt, and my jeans, brushing my hair out.
Ash swung his keys round as we left, and put the radio on in the car, whistling along. He seemed set on a destination, so I just watched from the window.

When we arrived, he put his arm round my shoulder and led us inside, finding us a good table. Menus were already out, so we both looked, and I told him my order, so he did all the talking.

"You've got plenty of messages,"

"Ellen found my instagram,"

"Ah,"

"She still wants to see me today,"

"That might be nice. If not then we can make an excuse,"

"I dunno what to do,"

"It's nice that she wants to see you, ay? We could get you somewhere fun, I'll pay for whatever,"

My instinct was to argue back to him paying. I felt like I owed him, and everyone, for paying for things. I was finding it hard to gather any thoughts before reacting, but bit my tongue long enough to remember he was being nice, and that the guys still saw me as Michael's really little sister who they needed to look after.

"Or I will just send you some money so you can go and get food somewhere,"

"She said her house,"

"Would you like to go?"

"I dunno,"

"Why don't you try it, and I will pick you up if you wanna leave?"

"Yeah. Okay... I miss Michael,"

"I bet you do, you've spent a lot of time together,"

"When will he be back?"

"He'll be coming home soon, but will be back out later. It's a busy few days, so if he's a bit distracted then that's why, it's not you,"