Epilogue

"We are gathered here today, to honour the passing of three people. Whether they were friends, enemies, family it doesn't matter. We have all come here to show respect for the sacrifices they made, the goals they tried to achieve and of course who they were as a person" Phil was the organiser of the funeral. It was for three major people in the server so everyone had come to pay their respects. Everyone including the Dream Team, what remained of L'manburg, Technoblade, and people who weren't very involved with the three deceased, but still had made a significant amount of impact on their lives.

"Starting off with Schlatt. Does anyone have anything to say about him?" Two people did. Tubbo and Quackity. Quackity was called to the stage first, eyes full of hatred and anger towards the former president.

"I don't have to say what he did cause by now everyone already fucking knows what he did. I'm sure every single one of you hate him as much as I do. Not only for lying to his people and failing the country, but also treating everyone around him like shit. I feel horrible for Elaine and Tubbo. For putting up with his shit for so long. Fuck's sake one of them is dead because of him! I don't have any respect to give to this excuse of a man" Quaclity finished his rant and noone seemed to even think about disagreeing with him. Everything he said was factual. Next up was Tubbo.

"Schlatt was my father as most you know, and he wasn't really around when I was growing up. E-Elaine was my mother basically. She taught me everything I knew a-and I just thought, when I met Schlatt maybe we could rekindle our relationship. I thought that maybe we could actually be a family. But I realized what Elaine had realized years ago when we were children. He could never be fixed. He would always be the arsehole and nothing more than that. I just wish I had spent more time with Elaine than with him" he was sobbing half the time but he got the point across. Tommy stood beside him being his comfort, also silently crying his eyes out. They all felt pity for the boy. He just wanted a happy family.

"You can sit back down, mate" Phil gave him a warm smile, even though he was breaking more and more himself. He had just watched two of his children commit suicide infront of him.

"Since noone else has anything to say about Schlatt, we can move onto Wilbur. And before anyone else, I want to say, as his father, that he was an amazing person. He would know when your down and cheer you up. He could be there for you in your darkest times, and listen when noone else will. He was noble and dedicated everything to L'manburg. He put his friends before himself, always forgetting to take care of himself. I was a shit father. I couldn't be there for him when he was going insane. I couldn't comfort him when he was at his lowest. None of this would've happened if I was around more" He contained himself for most of the time, but broke down near the end, blaming himself for everything. Techno took him off the stage and sat him down. Then Tommy took the mic.

"Say what you want about Will. He was a prick sure. But he was a prick who cared. He cared for everyone close to him. Before he went batshit crazy, I looked up to Wilbur, he was one of the most respectable men to ever fucking exist. He was laid back but knew when to get serious. He tried everything to save L'manburg. He fucking died for it. It was poetic, like him. He was such a fucking poet man. Always saying these Shakespeare quotes. I was such a fucking moron for not seeing the signs. He was right there, silently going mad, while I just sat there being a stupid fucking idiot-!" Tubbo stopped him from going further by placing a hand on his shoulder. He clung onto Tubbo and stepped down the stage. A few others such as Nikki, Fundy, Jack and even Eret said a few things about Wilbur, ranging from funny moments, to times he was there when others needed him most. People had already started crying uncontrollably.

"I-Is it time for Elaine yet?" Dream asked Phil. He nodded. Without another word, Dream walked up to the stage and took off his mask, surprising a few people.