Breaking News

"We've got the Blade on our side"

My eyes sparked in the mention of the blood god. I'm more or so surprised that he agreed. Maybe he already found the conduit.

"I can't believe you got him in Pogtopia. I mean the name alone should've been a red flag" I joked. As usual he scolded me for doubting his skills and we eventually reached our destination. Which was a mound. He got his shovel out and dug some of the dirt, revealing a tunnel on the other side.

"So you guys have been here the whole time?" I asked, following closely behind. The little hobbit hole was connected to a ravine via stairs.

"Yes you should know that" he scoffed and continued leading me down. I didn't feel like climbing down all the stairs so I just jumped down and landed infront of my previous bed.

"Don't go fucking jumping around like that!" Tommy scolded me. I looked for my communicator and found it under the pillow. Finally.

"Tommy, have you come back?" My eyes flickered to the echo across the ravine. Wilbur appeared near the end of the cave, with someone behind him. The crown and cape made it obvious for who it was.

"Yeah, and I found Elaine" just as Tommy said that, Wilbur rushed over to me.

"What happened to you? Where were you? Why do you have graves under your eyes" he clutched my face, making me step back.

You made them worry

"I'm fine. It's a long story and it doesn't matter now" I glanced over to Techno who had a stone cold expresssion.

"You were crying weren't you?" Techno asked, catching me off guard.

"In my years of knowing you I have never seen you have dark circles under your eyes from lack of sleep" Techno stepped forward. I frowned at his comment.

"Have you been crying? Who made you cry?" Will angrily asked. This is not important right now.

"That doesn't matter, what matters now is-"

"No, it does matter. Whoever made you cry deserves hell" Will cut me off. I was about to retaliate but was cut off by Techno.

"Was it Dream?" His cold tone cut through the atmosphere. Everyone went silent. I could feel the anger rising in all three of them.

"Like I said this is not importa-"

"It was him" Will cut me off once again. I could feel a powerful aura and realized it was Techno's voices. Shit. This isn't good.

You should've stayed quiet

"Techno, Techno! Calm down" I tried to reason with him. He pushed me aside and started to climb. I knew the voices could overpower his will. Tommy and Will knew that would go too far.

"Techno, beat his ass" Tommy threw him a strength potion. Will stayed quiet. These fuckers.

"You dumb shits! You know what'll happen if we don't stop him!" With limited options left, I clashed swords with him.

"What the fuck, are you doing Elaine!?" Will yelled at me. I may not like Dream right now, but this was my fault not his.

Let him die. Let Dream die

"The voices demand blood. His blood" Techno growled, overpowering my exhausted body. I still clung on barely.

"It was my fault anyways just stop!" Techno's eyes were flickering, signalling he was battling the voices.

"He isn't worth it" I added. He finally calmed down.

"What happened between you two?" He asked, gathering his thoughts. I hesitated in telling him, because whether I tell him or not, whether I lie or not, it would give him enough of a reason to kill Dream.

"I'll tell you if you promise not to kill him" he let out a sigh and nodded. I explained them everything, leaving out the parts where Schlatt was in them.

"That green bitch" Tommy grumbled. I can't blame Dream. And I definitely can't send these guys to kill him. I know they absolutely can and will.

"Can you really blame him?" I asked all three of them, who stayed silent. Until Wilbur decided to speak up.

"We won't forget about this, but let's put it off for now" he finally came to his senses. The others seemed to agree. This is going to be one awkward revolution.

Techno showed me around his potato farms and told me the plans of the revolution. I offered to get armor and tools, and Tommy was focusing on resources such as food and potions. I could tell something was wrong with Wilbur. He just seemed off. I brushed it off and started the grind. Mining for diamonds and training took my mind off of things. But at the same time I couldn't help but regret what I did to him. I was usually able to distract myself or blow off some steam by training.

The dreadful day was nearing as my guilt consumed my mind. Noone knows how it could end. Schlatt could win. Or Pogtopia could win.

And I'm not rooting for either