The Planning

"Where is my daughter?"

Elaine POV

"Tubbo, I won't let you go back there" I simply told him. He protested.

"But he needs me to do-"

"He doesn't need you. He can do his own paperwork. I let him by and he hurt you. I will never make that mistake again" I assured him. He felt the need to argue.

"If he knows I'm a spy, we're done for!" He shot back. I knew letting him go was for their safety, but my heart wouldn't allow the possibility of hin getting hurt.

"What if he hurts you?! We can't protect you if that happens!" I yelled, progressively getting more and more paranoid. If I can't be by his side, I would be failing him again!

"He won't. Big Q will be there with me!" He tried to get the point across. I rolled my eyes. I don't trust this Quackity one bit.

"No offence, but a drug dealer who initially voted against us doesn't give me much assurance" I was becoming frustrated at this point. He opened his mouth to fight, but Tommy came tumbling down from the stairs.

"Tubs! L'manburg is looking for you! There are fucking guards that are patrolling the whole fucking country!" He shouted in his usual loud voice. Tubbo glanced at me with an 'I told you so' look. I sighed.

"I'm not letting those fuckers near him" I clenched my fists. Tommy covered his face as he let out a groan.

"The longer I take the more suspicious he'll become, Elaine" Tubbo persisted. I punched the wall out of anger. I couldn't lose him too. I lost mom, I lost Dream, I can't lose anyone else.

"I don't want to lose you!" I shouted, catching them both by surprise. Tubbo shared a look of sympathy with Tommy.

"Elaine" a deep hoarse voice rang out behind me. Techno. Who else.

"I didn't think I'd have to say this, but we need to be mature here. Don't get your emotions involved in important decisions" he lectured me. It's a big thing coming from Technoblade. But.. as much as I hate to admit it, he's right. Stupid choices will lead us to loss. I let a sigh escape my lips.

"Fine, you're right" I admitted. I watched Tubbo leave, biting back the urge to call him over here. Tommy looked around.

"Where's Wilbur?" He asked me. I couldn't give a damn about him if I wasn't involved. But unfortunately I am.

"No clue, but I don't think you should be the one seeing him" I warned him. Wilbur is fucked in the head, he said it himself. As much as I want to help him, I feel like he's too far gone to be saved. I wasn't gonna tell Tommy that though.

"Why? Is he naked or something?" He asked, making me decline profusely. What goes down in this kid's head? Most likely nothing.

"No, he's gone batshit crazy that's what" I didn't hold back. Tommy furrowed his brows, when the man of the hour came stumbling in.

"Speak of the devil" I rolled my eyes. Wilbur was covered in sand and what seemed to be either gunpowder or gravel. I don't like any of those options.

"Wilbur?! Where the fuck were you?" Tommy almost scolded him. That's something new.

"Nothing you should be concerned about" he excused. Tommy didn't seem to notice his lie though.

"I just spoke with Big Q and he says we can do the revolution in 3 days" he informed us. I nodded. Hopefully we can win this, but no matter what the outcome is, I don't think Wilbut will mentally recover from it. All of those crazy speeches he did is proof of that.

"What if he's luring us to a trap?" He speculated, making Tommy squint his eyes in confusion. I mean, Quackity does know our secret base and plans. He could very well betray us. But after that talk with Tubbo I'm fairly sure he hates Schlatt just as much as we do.

"Big Q won't do that" Tommy kept his head low.

The atmosphere was thick. Really thick. After the argument noone really wanted to talk to Will. And I can see why. But I feel like he's planning something.

"You don't know that" he argued. This man is not going to give up.

But I feel like that's my fault. I wonder if I never found Dream when I got out of the kingdom, could we have been something?

If I never met Dream in that damn room. If I saw that Wilbur liked me and I liked him back. If this war didn't drive all of us apart. If that manupalitve bastard didn't come back into my life.

"Elaine!" Tommy's voice pulled me out of my trance. He seemed annoyed.

"Finally! We're talking about stabbing shit here!" He exclaimed, making me smile slightly. His determination is so high. Such a loyal soul.

"Alright I'll stab shit with you" I agreed and ignored Wilbur's glare. Techno joined us soon after and we advised on how we could launch our revolution. From Tubbo we know that Schlatt is planning to expand into the Dreamsmp which pisses Dream off.

"I'm pretty sure half of the server fucking hates him. He has wronged alot of people" Tommy emphasized. There was hope. Hope that we could get L'manburg back. Hope that I didn't have.

"I agree, but not everyone is going to be willing to fight for us" I brought up a point. Techno was quiet as ever. Wilbur was silent aswell. Tommy was really the only person I could pend on for a reply.

"What if we convince them to join out side?"