Nightmares

"Schlatt is Elaine's dad"

Silence filled the air. I waited patiently for his response. He tapped his foot on the stone as if he was waiting for something.

"That's it? That isn't the full explanation is it?" he answered completely unsurprised. I looked at him confused.

"You knew that?" I questioned. He let out a huff.

"Schlatt is Tubbo's dad, Elaine is Tubbo's sister. I'm not stupid" he countered. Forgot about that fact.

"Oh, well when Elaine turned fourteen, Schlatt made a deal with the king of Danafor and sold Elaine to the prince" his eyes went round. Something must've clicked.

"That's why she was dragged away by the guards" he mumbled, putting two and two together.

"Wait, why is she unconscious then?" he asked again.

"Schlatt hired Punz to kidnap Elaine. He tranquilised her just in time when I got up there. Me and Schlatt argued for a while, but surprisingly he let her go" I explained. He simply nodded.

"My god, why does this have to be so fuckin complicated" he whined. I sighed and sat on a bed next to Ellie's. She was still out cold. Besides Elaine, Wilbur, Tommy and I were pretty much exhausted. I looked over to find Wilbur asleep on the chair. That's why he hasn't said anything. Tommy went to the crafting table and crafted a new bed. It was all silence from then. The lanterns were the only source of light in the massive ravine.

Darkness slowly consumed my mind as I fell into dreamless slumber.

Ellie POV

"Please don't hurt me... I didnt do anything!" the lady pleaded as she was encountered by me. I glared at her in disgust.

"Now that's a lie. Everytime you visited the castle you made sure that I was tormented. You would tell the queen to punish me more if I made even the smallest mistake. And when I did get beaten, you laughed at my misery. You are a sadistic witch" I walked closer to her. She stepped back but was eventually cornered. I raised my axe and without a second thought, I executed her. Blood was everywhere. She deserved this. Probably more than this.

I looked over at the others. Lying with blood splattered everywhere. It made me... happy. Even if I was in my calm state, i didn't feel a shroud of regret. All of these were horrible people. I'm doing the kingdoms a favor. Selfish, greedy tyrants. They've tortured innocents for so long. And now they are punished for the crimes they committed.

I dragged myself towards the seats and sat down, letting out a sigh of relief.

'What do I do now?' I thought. I couldn't stay here surrounded by corpses. Guards are guaranteed to come, now that I've slaughtered quite a few of them.

Without much thought I gathered supplied from the castle and my axe, as well as a cloak that would hide my face.

After that day, I was known as the 'Mistress of Massacre'. I would go from kingdom to kingdom. Assassinating the dictators and tyrants from there.

It wasn't ideal. Standing up to a broken society. But from what I've learned, you either continue the cycle, escape the cycle or break the cycle.

That's how you live in this world.

In the morning

Wilby POV