Chapter one

There are literally no gifs of Lauren except for ones with Cameron and Nash. So this is the closest I could get to one by herself lol.
•Fifteen years later

"What the hell!" My daughter, Camila, shouted at the TV. I walk over to the couch and smacked her arm. "Ow," she yelped.

"Watch the language," I pointed a finger at her.

"Sorry," she chuckled. "They just chose Taylor Swift for the BBMA's again. She isn't even that good," she scoffed and I laughed.

"Well, there are a billion other people in the world. They could like Taylor Swift," I said walking back into the kitchen.

"Yeah, but I don't think she's good. And my opinion is most important," she said following me.

"Hey! Get back in there. You have to look out for them," I told her. Nash, Gilinsky, Johnson, and Carter are going to be appearing on the BBMA's.

"Ok, ok. Just hurry up with dinner. I'm hungry," she groaned, walking back into the living room. I laughed and continued stirring.

"Mom! Their are on!" She called. I secretly squealed before running into the living room. "I can smell your excitement all the way from the kitchen," she said and I put my finger up to her mouth, my attention still on the screen. Nash walked up on stage and presented "Jack and Jack ft. Carter Reynolds". Carter was their DJ for one of their songs, but worked mostly with Nash for directing music videos. "I want to be a singer," Camila sighed.

"Shhhh," I said, I could see her roll her eyes at the corner of my eye. I hate to admit it, but she is just like Cameron in every way. But it's a good thing, a really good thing. They got done performing and by the end I was smiling really hard. I was so proud of them.

"Smile any harder and your mouth will fall off," she chuckled and I held my hand up silencing her. I watched as Natasha came on stage and presented the rest of the artist. "Why didn't you go mom?" She asked.

"Because I wanted to spend time with my darling daughter," I smiled pinching her cheeks.

"I see you everyday," she said. "But seriously, why didn't you go? Lately you've been really sad," she asked again.

"Thank you for your concern, but I'm not sad," I smiled

"Yeah right, I over heard your conversation with Aunt Natasha. She asked of you wanted to go and you just said no and her and Uncle Kian broke up again," she said.

"Really, when you were suppose to be in bed?" I raised an eyebrow and she shrugged. "I didn't want to go cause there was no one to watch you. Everyone else went to watch the BBMA live," I explained.

"You could've just left me home alone, or took me with you," she smiled.

"Your fifteen years old, and I'm not taking my daughter to the BBMA's. Do you know what people would think if they saw us there? They would call me a "bad mom"," I chuckled.

"Well, your not a bad mom," she said and I smiled. "Is something burning?" She asked sniffing the air. I took a sniff and it smelled like smoke.

"Dammit!" I mumbled running back into the kitchen. I opened the oven, being slapped in the face by a puff of smoke and saw a very blackened casserole. I put on some oven mitts and carried it to the counter. Camila came in soon after and I leaned against the counter chuckling nervously. "You might want to order a pizza."

"Like I said, your not a bad mom," she said. The smoke alarm started going off and we both winced at the sound. I grabbed a broom and began poking at it. It finally stopped and by the time it had, smoke was now everywhere.