1

Yun Xi woke up in a huge glass water tank. When he woke up, there were a few twisting water plants in front of him.

The shapes of those aquatic plants were weird, and he subconsciously wanted to back away from the sticky aquatic plants, but found that his legs were not in control.

He lowered his head to see that there were no legs, and what caught his eyes was a big tail covered with silver scales, shining brightly under the light.

Yun Xi was a little terrified at once, he looked around, there was nothing but aquatic plants, this was a big water tank, and it was also very high, it was absolutely impossible to get out without help.

He remembered that he was kidnapped by the kidnappers, but he didn't remember what he said that angered the kidnappers. As soon as the kidnappers put a knife on his neck, he lost consciousness.

He wagged his tail and swam around the tank. Judging from this situation, he seems to be dressed as a fish.

Looking at the face reflected in the glass, he was a little depressed, as if he was still a species that was neither mermaid nor fish.

"Father! The little mermaid is awake!"

Startled by the sudden sound, Yun Xi flicked her tail and swam into the aquatic plants, forgetting that she still hated these aquatic plants at first.

The voice was sharp and delicate just now, although he couldn't hear what he was saying, but it sounded in this empty place, which still made him a little wary.

The surrounding glass suddenly became transparent, and he realized that the water tank was placed in a living room, and there was a child lying on it outside the glass tank and looking inside.

Seeing that it was just a child, Yun Xi breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to swim out, when he saw a man walking out of the room, he immediately retracted his head that had just poked out.

"Lynch, I told you not to disturb the mermaid. Dad spent a lot of money to buy it." The man looked serious and pulled the child aside.

Yun Xi was stunned. He thought he just didn't hear what the child was saying, but now he found that although the voice in his ear was clear, it was a sentence he couldn't understand when put together.

The child flattened his mouth aggrievedly: "I didn't bother him, I just watched it here for a while."

Yun Xi tried hard to hear the child's voice, but still heard unfamiliar pronunciations, not a language he was familiar with at all.

"Hurry up and go back to the room. This mermaid will be delivered to Admiral Ai Fan tomorrow. There can be no mistakes."

After seeing the two of them say a few words, the child entered the room reluctantly. , and then a man in a white coat walked in from the outside, his eyes lit up when he saw him.

"Is this the silver mermaid?" Hodge's voice was trembling with excitement. He had lived for so long and had never seen the legendary silver mermaid.

Someone once discovered a silver mermaid before, but although the mermaid had a silver tail and mottled hair, it still attracted everyone's attention and was finally sold at a sky-high price.

I heard that the silver mermaid Lieutenant Gener bought this time is beautiful pure silver from hair to tail, and I don't know where it got it from.

Hodge suppressed his excitement and pretended to be calm: "Is there any way for you to get him to come closer? He can't see clearly from behind the water plants."