35 - desire; thomas shelby*

"You love me?" You asked, hand moving in a steady pace around his cock

"You love me?" You asked, hand moving in a steady pace around his cock. You watched as his lips parted, eyes rolling back.

"Yes, yes, I love you." Thomas answered in a husky whisper. You smirked at him. His rough facade had faded, leaving him crumbling beneath your touch. The wetness between your legs grew, loving to see him melt.

"I know you do darling." You purred against his lips. He quickly captured them in a hot and needy kiss, moaning into your mouth. "Tell me what you want."

"You." He gritted his teeth. "I want you." The tone of his voice sent shivers down your body. His eyes squeezed shut as your thumb grazed the tip of his throbbing cock. "God, all I want is you."

"Take me." You almost sighed out, voice filled with desperation. He kissed you roughly, taking a firm grip around your thighs as he lifted you up on your vanity. You could hear bottles of perfumes and makeup clanking behind, but you couldn't care less.

He pushed your silk robe up, and to his delight you didn't have anything underneath the thin material. His hand cupped your heat, making you moan against his neck.

"So wet for me." He said, eyes dark with lust as he stared you down. "You're mine." He almost growled as he watched you come undone from his touch. "My property." He breathed out before taking your nipple in his mouth.

A wave of ecstasy washed over your body, eyes rolling back and hand gripping the edge of the vanity, other hand in his hair.

"Oh Thomas." You moaned as you came. "I'm only yours."

He moved you to the bed, never breaking the hot kiss against your lips. He pushed your robe off, hands grazing your skin. Tacking his place between your thighs, he pressed his member against your core, leaving you to crave the feeling of him inside you.

His thick cock finally entered you, making your back arch as you gripped the bedsheets. He buried his head in your neck as you spread your legs around his waist. He began moving slowly, but soon he quickened his pace, as you moaned loudly.

His thrusts were becoming more stiff and forced, so you turned it around, now straddling his waist, you began to bounce on his cock. His hands gripped your hips tightly as you rocked back and forth, his back now arching.

Leaning over him, you kissed his chest and neck. Sitting back up, you watched him beneath you, desperately holding onto your body, climax coming closer.

He began pounding you from underneath, making a loud moan escape your lips. Your breasts hung over his face, bouncing with every move that were made. He messily kissed them, biting your tender nipples softly.

The burning sensation began in your stomach, you kissed him harshly. Your orgasm washed over you, making you cry into his mouth. It seemed to send him over the edge as well, moaning loudly he filled you with his load.

You found him to be the most beautiful when he came. The way his mouth parted, eyes closing and eyebrows furrowing. The look of pure ecstasy etched into his features.

He captured your lips once again, a loving and tender kiss that sent butterflies to your stomach. You aimed at him as you began getting up from the bed, he quickly took a hold of your hand.

"Where are you going?" He asked, still breathing heavily from his previous orgasm.

"I have to finish the contract, remember?"

"No, fuck that. Let's do that again." He said, blue eyes still filled with lust.

"Aren't you satisfied love?" You let out a soft laugh, watching as he shook his head.

"Satisfied with you? Never." He said, smiling as heat rose to your cheeks. "I'll always desire you." He kissed the back of your hand softly.

"Always?" You asked, lust dripping from your words. This man must've cast some kind of spell on you.

"Yeah, always." He said. You leaned down, slowly kissing his lips. You felt his hand run down your back, giving your arse a hard squeeze.

"Thomas!" You laughed against him. He faked a clueless expression as you looked at him. "I only have a paragraph left, after that I'm all yours." You chuckled, sliding your robe back on.

"I'll be waiting!" He shouted as you walked out the door.

"I'll hurry!" You shouted back, laughing quietly.

God, you love him.

————
word count: 749