30 - dog; thomas shelby*

my christmas gift to you! thank you for all the support! merry christmas <3

The door finally closed behind the two of you, leaving you and Tommy alone. The party after your wedding had been wild to say the least. You were tired, but immediately felt awake as your husband turned towards you with a smirk on his lips.

You were so happy to be his wife. A future with him seemed like a dream. You had been talking about getting a dog, planting dahlias outside the doors of your house, children. The future you held together was thrilling, you couldn't wait to spend your life with him.

He cupped your face gently, pressing his lips against yours. The kiss was slow, feeling his lips against yours was your addiction. He lifted you up, you let your legs wrap around his waist as he carried you towards your bedroom.

He gently placed you down, the kiss still rather innocent, but that would soon come to an end.

He pulled your dress over your head and you brought his face down, letting him kiss down between your breasts. Your heat was on fire as his lips traveled downwards. He unclasped your stockings, hot breath fanning over your legs as he pulled them off.

He carefully removed your undergarments, taking his sweet time, admiring every inch of your beautiful body.

Finally, he kissed your inner thigh, making you breath out slowly. The sensitive skin around your core reacted immediately at his soft touches, you were craving him.

His tongue suddenly slid between your folds, flicking against your bud. You gripped his hair tightly as he began to suck on it. Soft moans escaped your lips as he preformed his magic. Your back arched as a wave of euphoria washed over your body. Moaning his name loudly the grip on his hair tightened as your legs wrapped around him. As you came down from your high he kissed your lips, making you taste yourself from his mouth.

You unbuttoned his shirt as he kissed your neck. You wanted to feel every inch of his body against you.

He finally got rid of his clothes, leaving you to explore every part of him. Your hand travel down over his chest and stomach, before it gripped this thick cock, making him let out a moan against your skin.

"Please Tommy... inside me." You moaned as he kept teasing you. He suddenly got eager, wanting to feel himself inside of you. Placing himself between your legs he slowly slip inside of you. The sensation made both of you moan, you finally got the closeness you had been craving.

"You look so pretty. So needy for my cock." His voice was husky as he spoke, eyes dark with lust. You began moving against him, wanting his cock to stroke every part of your insides. "You want me to move? To fuck you?" You nodded in response. He chuckled slightly. "Are you going to say please, Mrs Shelby?"

"Please.." You whined. He began moving, painfully slow but pleasuring nonetheless. "Who says we need a dog?" You asked, reaching for him, pulling your hands through his soft hair. "You're already taking orders so well." You said, knowing it would make him feral.

He grasped you by the ankles as his gaze darkened, throwing your legs over his shoulders. He began thrusting harshly into you. You cried out in shock, in ecstasy, as he filled you up. You could barely compose yourself before he moved even faster into your body, pounding you, an ruthless rhythm that sent shockwaves through your entire body with each thrust.

He held your legs pinned against him, your skin sticking against his. You wanted to reach for him, to kiss him, but when you brought up your arms to pull him down, he grasped you by the wrists and pinned them above your head. All the while, he did not slow down, did not stop. Your body was beginning to unravel.

"Oh Tommy." You almost screamed as your climax began to build up. "Tommy..."

"Are you screaming for me, darling? Go on, no one can hear you." He said, continuing his fast pace. You moaned loudly, orgasm washing over you like an ocean. Every inch of your body experienced an ecstasy so intense that it almost sent you into another universe.

Your orgasm seemed to send him over the edge, moaning loudly his thrusts became unsteady. He dropped your legs and laid down over your body as he came, semen filling you up completely. You cupped his cheeks again, planting a soft and sweet kiss to his lips.

You were so happy to have him. He was yours, and you were his, forever.

_______
word count: 791