04 - jealousy; john shelby*

John roughly slammed you against the wall as he had locked the door to your shared apartment

John roughly slammed you against the wall as he had locked the door to your shared apartment. You had made him jealous, again, since you knew what that caused. Hot and messy sex.

He kissed and sucked on your neck messily as you gripped the back of his neck, moaning softly into his ear. He groaned and began to unbuckle his pants as you pulled your dress up.

Lifting you up, he placed you on the kitchen table, standing between your legs. He spat in his hand and stroked his cock few times before lining up at your entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside you, breathing out with his head in the crook of your neck.

You wrapped your legs around his waist as he began pounding into you, pulling your dress down, your breasts falling out in front of his face. He licked them feverishly as you grabbed his hair, pulling slightly at it.

He groaned at this, beginning to pound hard into you, even the table moving with every thrust. You both moaned loudly as the act ruthlessly continued.

You noticed his moaning becoming more high pitched and you understood that he was about to reach his high.

"Yeah come on love, come inside me." You moaned, egging him on his thrusting became harder and soon he reached his high, right as you did.

His semen pumped into you and as he pulled out it started dripping from your core.

You smiled at him, pulling him into a soft kiss, almost as if you had forgotten the rough shagging that just occurred.

"I love you John."

"I love you too Y/n."

----
quick and messy
word count: 280