09 - kimber; thomas shelby

"Where the hell is she?"

Tommys voice echoed through the house. He sounded rather angry, which made you realize what he had herd of.

-

Two weeks ago you went on a secret meeting with Billy Kimber. Nobody but you and the man himself had known about it, you had lied to Tommy about your whereabouts that day, said that you were visiting a friend in London and didn't need anyone accompanying you. He of course disagreed and sent a blinder to go with you.

Once you had arrived at the cafe where you were supposed to meet your friend, the blinder waited in a car outside. What Tommy didn't know was that this cafe had and entrance from both sides, so you went in one and out the other. On the other side a dark red car was parked, waiting for you.

The red car drove towards the giant mansion where Kimber lived.

The reason for the meeting was rather awful. He was going to murder the entire Shelby family, sparing no one. And you would do anything to prevent that from happening. So you decided to pay him for not doing it, taking 10 000£ from your life savings.

Once you had handed him the money, his secretary began counting them. You held out you hand and waited for Kimber to shake it, but instead of doing so he drank the last of his whiskey and placed it down on the table in front of him.

"I've decided to add one thing to our deal. One teeny tiny thing." He said and stood up, walking towards you.

"And what might that be Mr.Kimber?" You asked, even though you knew what he meant.

"I get to fuck you, over my pool table."

"Mr. Kimber, I'm a married woman and-"

"Its either that, or the Shelby's dead." He said, placing his hands on your shoulders, massaging them harshly. You felt sick to your stomach, this was such a cruel man.

You nodded slightly and stood up, he smirked as he grabbed your waist and pushed you down onto the velvety green table. It was quick and rough, you felt completely numb during the act, disgusted by the man that was raping you from behind. But you'd do anything to save your husband and his family.

Once he was finished, his seed on the back of your thighs, he panted as he pulled his pants up.

"We have a deal Mrs. Shelby."

-

"Where the hell is she Pol?" Tommy's voice got louder. Polly was the only one who knew what you had done and what had happened. You trusted her with your life.

"What's going on Tom?" You herd Arthur's gruff voice ask, all of the Shelby family was in the dining room. You gathered yourself before walking out and facing Tommy.

"You!" Tommy snapped angrily as he saw you. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me? It could have been prevented!" He spat.

"There was no need, I dealt with it." You calmly said, no emotion in your voice.

"So not saying anything about getting fucking raped by Billy fucking Kimber is dealing with it?" He angrily said, staring you down. You stared back at him, was there no empathy inside this man? A tear fell down your cheek, you angrily wiped it away and stormed upstairs. The sound of a slap echoed through the house.

"Thomas Shelby, do you have no compassion for your wife? She did it for us, so that we wouldn't die!" Polly's sharp voice was herd as she shouted at her nephew. "You better go up there and apologize to her, right now!"

His heavy steps was herd walking up the stairs and down the hallway to your shared bedroom.

"Y/n?.." He gently said as he pushed the door open, you sat on the edge of the bed, looking down at your hands, small tears hitting them every now and then. "My love, I'm sorry." He said, sitting down next to you. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. I was just mad at myself for letting that happen to you. Please, if anything like this happens again, tell me. I've put a bullet in Kimber's skull, so he won't touch you again." He said. "Will you please forgive me." He softly asked, taking your hand in his.

"Of course Tom, of course I forgive you." You said, looking at him with tear-filled eyes. He gently cupped your face, carefully wiping your tears away with his thumb. "I love you." You whispered.

"I love you too Y/n, so much."

----------
word count: 768