33 - forbidden; alfie solomons

A laugh escaped your mouth as Alfie pulled you back, head nuzzling in the crook of your neck, beard ticking your skin

A laugh escaped your mouth as Alfie pulled you back, head nuzzling in the crook of your neck, beard ticking your skin. He wrapped his large arms around you, keeping you still.

"Alfie! I have to go. My brothers will ask questions." You said as a loving smile rested on your face. You loved feeling him against your skin. He always made you feel so beautiful. Alfie looked up at you with a confused expression on his face.

"Do you honestly think I give a shit about your brothers?" He asked. You chuckled slightly, running a hand through his hair.

"No, but I do." You said with a smile. You pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "Goodbye love. See you tonight." You escaped his grip.

"Yeah yeah." He waved you off with a playful look in his eyes. "Love you!" He shouted after you.

"Love you too." You quickly walked out of his warehouse, waving goodbye to Ollie who flashed you a small smile.

You were a Shelby. The eldest sister in the family, a year older than Ada. You knew that you were absolutely forbidden to get involved with Mr Solomons, but you couldn't help it.

You first met him when Tommy had a meeting with him. Your brother had said that he wanted your opinion on the man, if he could be trusted.

When you laid your eyes on him, a shot of electricity went up your spine and you found it hard to speak. He was very handsome and had a dangerous aura surrounding him. You were drawn to him immediately, it almost seemed like you were the one doing business with him, not Tommy.

Once you had walked out of the warehouse your brother turned to you. He said that you weren't allowed to be alone with Alfie. He was a dangerous and ruthless gangster Tommy said, although he wasn't one to talk. That was a year ago, and now you were more in love than ever.

You drove back to Small Heath, smile plying on your lips as you thought about him. He was the sun and the moon, brightening your day at any time. You stopped outside your apartment for a quick change of clothes before you drove towards Tommy and Grace's house.

Grace had just turned 27, and Tommy had arranged one hell of a party. Surprisingly Alfie had been invited, they probably had to discuss business.

You had promised Grace to do her hair for the party, so you arrived an hour before it started. Your sister in law greeted you with open arms. You had been wary of her in the beginning, she had been spying on your family after all. But she proved to be the most sweet and caring woman.

A maid took your coat off, revealing your silk dress. It was a beautiful dark green colour, you adored the shade. A gasp escaped Grace's lips as she muffled a laugh.

"What?" You looked down at your dress. "Is there something wrong with it?"

"No, no, it's stunning, but your neck." She snickered slightly. "Come on, I'll show you." She began walking up the stairs, leading you to her lounge. You walked towards the mirror and gasped loudly. A dark love bite was placed on the side of your neck. Memories from the night you spent with Alfie flooded your brain.