07 - rough; thomas shelby*

Tommy's hot breath made goosebumps rise on your skin

Tommy's hot breath made goosebumps rise on your skin. He was standing behind you, breathing on your bare shoulder.

You had just gotten out of the bath, only a towel wrapped around your body.

His lips gently started to kiss your shoulder, arms wrapping around your waist. You turned around and let his hand push the towel off you, his cold skin sending shivers through your body.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled you with him, you straddling his thighs. He kissed down between your breasts, massaging your arse as you started to grind against his bulge. You let your head rest in the crook of his neck, kissing his skin gently before you started to kiss his jaw.

Looking up at him you saw that his eyes were closed and a small grin was playing on his rosy lips. Your lips soon met in a kiss that turned naughty in just a few seconds. You quickly took your clothes of and it wast long until you were laying down, arse up and waiting for his cock to slide into you.

Tommy spat in his hand and rubbed his shaft a few times before he slowly started to push himself into you. You both moaned as he did so and once he had completely filled you up, he pulled out all the way before slamming completely into you again, harshly.

He grabbed your hair, making your back arch. He rose his hand, spanking your arse as he continued to rail you. The stinging feeling made you moan as it evened out with the pleasure of his shaft inside you. Your arms gave in and your face hit the mattress, but it wasn't long until he had grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled you up again.

He kept you still by wrapping his arms around your upper body. You were almost sitting on his thighs as he continued to thrust his member into you. You leaned your head against his shoulder and moaned in his ear.

He turned you over, pushing you down on the mattress again, pushing your legs apart. You could tell by his rapid thrusting that he was close. Your legs twitched because of the amount of pleasure you were receiving.

"Tom, I'm gonna cum." You breathe out and soon the wave of pleasure was upon you. The way your walls clenched around his cock made his eyes roll back as he filled you with his seed.

He looked down at you, panting, before he smiled and a pressed gentle kiss on your lips.

"I love you." He said once he laid down next to you.

"I love you too."

—————
word count: 452