"I'm changing our destination, please be patient." Answered Felix.

"Was I talking to you?" Snapped Holland. His tone brought about tension. Quinton's eyes widened and Chris gasped.

"You didn't address whom specifically and to you I have the right to speak freely. I was merely responding to you." Felix leaned forward to look directly at my brother who looked like he was going to explode.

"I was not looking at you now was I? No. So 'please' don't 'be patient' me like you have authority over my behaviours." Holland raised his voice.

"Gentleman please settle down." Nonchalantly stated Quinton.

"You too, don't tell me what to do!" Holland snapped at his bf. I wanted to laugh, but held it in.

"Sir, are you going to allow this disrespect?" Whined Felix as if Holland was being oppressive.

"The more I hear this twits whiny ass voice the more I feel to physically silence him." Blurted out Holland. He was definitely not okay. The look in his eyes was unfamiliar and everything about his attitude seemed off. Something really had crawled up his ass and got stuck, because he was acting out of character now.

"Is this what you call your mate, Master?" Felix started to get red in the face, but his voice remained subtle.

And within one blink Holland is trying to reach over to grab hold of Felix. Shit!
As each second went by you could feel Holland's anger as he tried to attack Felix. Like what the fuck?!
I say 'try', because Quinton -being in the middle- was blocking Holland's attack.
Felix started to get frustrated and started cussing in a foreign language. Not once did Felix try to attack Holland back.

I looked towards Chris who was in the middle of yawning.
"This is why he needs to be marked already." They said also nonchalantly, not phased by the madness that is going on.

"Holland calm down for fuck sake!" I shouted, trying to intervene, but my words felt unheard.

Quinton grabbed Holland by the shoulders and shook him still.
"STOP THE CAR!" Quinton commanded.

I wasn't quite sure on what to do or to expect, but Quinton out of everyone was very hands on.

Whilst Holland was hyperventilating and blurting out disses towards everyone apart from me and Chris, Quinton undid his and Holland's seatbelts as soon as the vehicle stopped.

"Come on." Chris tapped my knee, hinting I should follow them to leave the car.

"But he's moving mad?" I was skeptical on leaving Holland, because I've never seen him be so reactive for no reason.

"Just come, I'll explain it to you. They need some space." Chris waved at Felix for him to leave the vehicle as well.

Before I could shut the door behind me, I caught a glimpse of the couple's interaction. Quinton's forehead was touching Holland's.. WERE THEY GOING TO KISS?!

They're so weird together man. Like Holly likes to act like nothing is going on between the two. Quinny is discrete about their relations though he expresses a fondness for my brother. They both claim 'it's just business' when I know it's not, because Holly be laying in Quinton's bed for flip sake. Holland isn't being himself and all I had wanted was for us to go on our shopping trip!

"Merciful Chris and dear Paris, please forgive me for my inapposite; unmannerly outburst." Bowed Felix.

I laughed, because this guy is oddly sweet but extra. Something about him was 'slow', perhaps he had a disorder of some kind. I remember at school we were learning about people with common mental disorders that aren't talked about. It was actually interesting stuff though I didn't pay that much attention.

"Felix, you know what time we're in. You should've kept your mouth shut, Quinton doesn't need you to defend him." Firmly stated Chris. Her facial expression was scarily stern which suggested she wasn't playing.

"I know I know, but Quinton is infected by clouded judgement at the moment. I respect that he is in the process 'of a certain period', but it's out of his nature to allow such disdain." Felix was clearly very passionate about Quinton's wellbeing.

What is he to Quinton again?

"I'm not disagreeing with you, but that's his business at the end of the day. You overstepped the line simply because you allowed yourself to loosen grips of your own control." Chris folded their arms.

"In all fairness he tried to attack me." Scoffed Felix.
It was the first time I saw the man with a pissed off look on his face.
"I could smell that boy's emotions. If he could he would've tried to kill me with all his might."

"That's a bit of an exaggeration now isn't it." I chimed in, chuckling.

I know Holly lost his shit there for some odd reason, but he was not trying to kill Felix. I mean Holland did try to reach for him, but again it didn't mean he was trying to kill him ugh.

"She doesn't know what's going on at all, does she?" Felix pointed at me as he spoke directly to Chris.

"What don't I know?" I was so confused.