49. Bonus 1 - Maid Outfit

Ichirou reached under the petticoat to tug at the panties he was wearing, trying desperately not to feel like he was dying of embarrassment. He stepped back and looked at himself in the mirror once more, trying to triple-check that everything looked right. His makeup was perfectly cutesy, with shiny lip gloss and a bunch of blush. His hair was parted into pigtails for the first time since he was a little kid.

Ichirou was wearing a frilly, pink maid outfit with white cat ears and a cat tail that he had got with the help of Ichika. He was even wearing some white stockings with garters. It was the level of ultra-cute that Ichirou couldn't really handle, and he was having trouble exiting this bathroom. He knew that Masahiro was going to be extremely into this, but he couldn't handle how cute he looked. It brought white-hot shame to his face.

Ichirou and Masahiro had been officially dating for just under three months. So far, everything was absolutely incredible. Masahiro somehow became even more kind and gentle now that they were dating. That is, except in the bedroom. When they were fucking, it was like a flip switched in Masahiro, and he couldn't help but go hard. He manhandled Ichirou, he pounded him, and he left all sorts of bite marks on him. Ichirou did not mind any of this whatsoever and even encouraged it. Being utterly dominated by his boyfriend was incredibly arousing for Ichirou.

That being said, Masahiro was still mostly focused on making sure that Ichirou was feeling pleasure. He was getting a bit better, but he still focused a ton on Ichirou. Ichirou had only given him one more blowjob in the couple of months since they began having sex, which Ichirou personally felt wasn't enough. So, given that today was a special event, Ichirou decided in order to please Masahiro properly, he would wear cosplay.

Today was Masahiro's birthday. He turned twenty-four today. Naturally, that meant that Ichirou had to give him a good gift. While they were out at dinner together with their friends, Ichirou dipped out early in order to "prepare Masahiro's gift." Masahiro pouted quite a bit, but Ichirou insisted it would be worth it. Now Ichirou had to actually make it worth it.

Ichirou's phone vibrated on the counter, and Ichirou grabbed it. He opened the messaging app and felt panic stab at him. Masahiro had let him know that he had just parked and was headed up. Ichirou burst out of the bedroom and plugged his phone in. He had no time to freak out anymore. He needed to do this, for Masahiro. His embarrassment was immeasurable, but his love for his boyfriend was eternally greater.

Ichirou hid behind the hallway wall that led to the entryway. His heart was pounding, and he was shaking. No matter what, Masahiro would surely be overjoyed by this. That's what he kept reminding himself. They had talked about it enough, after all. Masahiro made sure to praise Ichirou every time they had sex to feed his praise kink, but Ichirou hadn't really fulfilled any of Masahiro's kinks, besides wearing a cute skirt while they fucked every so often. It didn't feel equal.

Ichirou froze up as he heard Masahiro enter. Once again, he became aware that he was wearing an incredibly embarrassing outfit. Could he really say the thing that maids say, too? Wouldn't it be kind of cringe-worthy? Surely nobody could really want it.

But, no. Masahiro did. Masahiro had vocalized this many times. Ichirou just needed to get over his embarrassment and go for it.

Ichirou stepped out into the entryway, his face bright red as he deeply bowed in front of his boyfriend. "Me- meow! W- welcome home, Master!"

As Ichirou stayed bent over, his heart hammered in his ears. Masahiro stayed still and quiet for what felt like an eternity to Ichirou. Ichirou felt white hot shame burning into his very being for just standing like this in front of Masahiro. He would so much rather be naked right now, instead of wearing a frilly short skirt with cat ears and a cat tail.